-Chapter Twenty~Eight

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Aloha fans!!

Sooo...i posted!! Just like i said :-))

and i posted the whole thing...like all u wonderful people said i shuld!! Yay!

lol. Well, im wrking on the next chapter already!! and i hope u like this chapter!! Plz comment and vote and become a fan (if u havent already)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Eight

(A/N: Just so you know, its Tuesday in Terri Land)

***Jake's POV***

I closed my eyes and leaned down to kiss Terri, like always. But when I felt nothing pressed to my lips, I opened my eyes.

Terri was gone. Just like that.

I ran my hand through my hair. Crap.

Now, how am I supposed to explain this to my parents. I told Terri I didn't even want to marry her and then she ran away. That's perfect.

My mom already hates her and now, she'll have another reason to hate her.

I turned around and walked back to my house.

Why did my big mouth have to add that in? We both don't want to marry each other but I had to go and blurt it out in her face.

It wasn't my fault she accused me of eavesdropping.

I was just picking up a penny that was on the ground!

Okay, maybe that wasn't 100% true...but it was kind of the truth.

It wasn't my intention to eavesdrop on her. I was just in the right place at the right time.

And when she had said she was going to wear something sexy, I snorted at that. But we had just met and I wasn't on great terms with her.

For starters, she punched me after like 15 minutes of me meeting her!. I didn't even do anything but talk bad about her like she did to me! She had talked about me like I was a some sickness nobody wanted to catch. I was just defending myself!

And that's when my mom started hating her. She had only met the girl for barely 15 minutes and already disliked Terri.

I was taught to not judge a book by its cover. And at first, I didn't even think of Terri as a bad person. She had came down the stairs singing! She was so embarrassed! And I thought it was actually cute.

But after the first few phrases that came out of her mouth, then I started judging her.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. And did the first thing that came to mind. I scrolled down my phone book to Chad's number.

I picked him because he is on good terms with Terri...well kind of.

I can't believe she actually believed what Chad said. She should have known that it wasn't true!

I still can't believe the words that came out of her mouth. She called him a dick! That's the lowest of lows. I felt bad for him. He's ego must of hurt pretty bad.

I laughed to myself, recalling exactly what his reaction was.

I sighed and looked at my phone, pressing the Send key. I hope he isn't with Maddie. I was not in the mood to hear her giggles in the background.