-Chapter Fifty~One

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

hey..

soo; i wantted to do this chapter in 2 POVs. but i feltt it was better in just Terri's POV.

&& i tried to show a different side of Terri. haha, probably a side you wouldntt expect from her.

anywhoo; soo i have another question:: whatt would you say if the next chapter was the lastt chapter of this story? <----- answerr. :]

hopefully you enjoy this chapter! :] i tried to speed things upp in this chapter..so i wontt have to talk aboutt the Dawn & Joshua thinq thatt much lonqer. because I know I'm draqqinq it on. :P

and checkk outt the banner!! itt was made by one of my favorite fans [i have a lot of favorites.:)]. thank you JustSouthOfWierd :] ----->

p.s. sorry if you liked Dawn..:]

p.p.s. happy fourth of july!! i cantt wait for the fireworks!! :]

p.p.p.s. thank you to Reading2Rebell for qivinq me this idea aboutt Dawn & Joshua!! you are amazinq! :]

p.p.p.p.s checkk the comments! i leftt an answer to a question you miqhtt have. :]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-One

*Terri's POV*

I looked in the bathroom mirror. My face was stained with makeup, from me crying. My makeup was running down my face. It looked like I was crying black tears.

I want to leave here. I want to go home. Home, as in with my mom and dad. Not Jake. Just my parents.

I don't care if my mom is a bitch to me sometimes. She is my mom. The person who brought me into life. I hate her at times, but I love her too. And I just want to see her.

I feel like such a wuss for saying this. The big, strong Terri is slowly breaking down.

But who wouldn't? When your life is flashing before your eyes. My life is flashing every time I see Joshua.

I want to leave this house. The house that belongs to a crazy stalker.

But I can't. Joshua wont let me.

He did it again. He threaten to kill me again.

Him and Dawn.

Joshua said if I find a way to call 911, he would definitely kill me before the police come.

And Dawn would probably be the one to bury me.

I felt more teardrops start to come out. Dawn. A fake. She wasn't really my friend.

She was only my friend because she needed to get gossip on me. She needed it for her brother, Joshua.

I am betrayed, for the third time this year.

See, this is why I can't trust people. I can't trust Hailey. I can't trust Greg. I can't trust Dawn. I'm not going to trust anyone.

Well, only Jake. He is actually there for me.

Jake, I called him. I told him to get on a train and come here. I had to end the call early though, I didn't want Joshua to hear.

But he did.