-Chapter Twenty [Part Two]

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Just so you know, this is a long chapter! and i will probably not make long chapters like these again!! And thx for over 135 votes on the last chapter! you guys are AMAZING!! So plz vote and comment on this chpater! I'd love it!!

And there's a BIG, GIGANTIC, ?HUMONGOUS? SURPRISE at the end. Something u'd never expect!! I can seriously tell that u guys probably never thought it'd happen! So read on!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty PART II

The Mall (still don't know the name of it)...2:47pm...

Getting new clothes

" I hate you," I said to Jacob. We turned a corner and were now walking past a gigantic water fountain. Little kids were throwing money inside. Most of them were dressed in costumes...Spider-Man, Super Woman, a dog, princesses, and many more.

" I know. You've said that like about...a million times." He sighed, aggravated.

" And I will continuing saying that for another million times because its true!" I yelled in his ear.

He groaned. " I said I was sorry."

I walked in front of him. I poked him in the chest with my finger. " No you didn't!"

" Oh, yeah." He walked around me, with his hands in his pocket.

I sucked my cheeks in, looking like a fish. People say doing that can calm your senses.

I turned around and started following Jake. " I loathe you," I said, more to myself than to him.

Ever so often, people would say hi to Jake. Man. He must be really popular.

And ever so often, I saw boys look at me. And then smile seductively at me. I blushed. I'm not used to boys even giving me a second glance...let alone a first glance.

I can't believe Jake did this to me in the first place! I know he hated me for wearing black but why did he have to do this? Change my hair color? Make me get a...*shudder*...a Brazilian wax? Made me paint my nails? What is he trying to do? He's making me into someone I'm not.

Is changing me going to be better for him? So he's not, technically, marrying a girl that has black hair and likes skulls?

" Well, sorry Jake. I will and also will be Terri Sanders and even though I'm marrying you, you can never change me," I whispered to myself. Now, if I had the courage, I could go and tell him that.

I felt something vibrating in my pocket.

I dug in my pocket, looking for my phone.

When I pulled it, my phone was beeping 1 New Message.

I looked at whom it was from and I could feel my anger coming back again.

Greg had sent me a text message.

He was the last person I wanted to talk to right now. Jacob came right in front of him.

I slowly opened the message.

Greg: terri, we need to tlk. lik pronto. can u get away frum ur husband for a few mins?? i want to explain...me and hails both. plz cal us.

I didn't reply to the message. I couldn't. He made a part in my heart die. Best friends aren't supposed to betray best friends. Even if we made that promise when we were younger...and foolish...it's still a promise.