-Chapter Twenty~Five

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Five

In Terri's bedroom...4:30am (November 1st)...laying down on the bed

" Jake...I'm not ready yet..." I said into Jake's mouth. His hands were rubbing against my belly, moving down into my underwear.

Even though I should be getting back at Greg, I just couldn't do this. Not right now at least. Maybe sometime in the future, but not right now. I've only known the guy for a few days! He's lucky I even kissed him. AND he's lucky that I liked it too.

Jake stopped kissing me and pulled away. He looked me in the eyes, sadness and angriness tattooed all over them, and got off of me. He plopped down on the other side of me and turned so that I couldn't see his face anymore.

I frowned and turned my body so I was laying on my side and tried to breath evenly. He just got me really angry and really sad way to fast. Faster than should have been necessary.

I tell him that I'm not ready to have sex and he gets all angry about it. What the fu**? I'm not mentally OR physically prepared for that yet.

This might not be his first time, I bet it isn't, but it is mine.

I remember dreaming about this, that someday I'd do it. But it had a more romantic setting. For one, it wasn't after I had a terrible and upsetting nightmare. Two, it was with someone that I actually wanted it to be with...a.k.a. Greg (but looks like that ain't going to happen soon, is it?). And three, I was prepared, on birth control...etc.

Can't he wait?? Gawd, I have to be with him for the next 7 months! Plus there's the honeymoon thing! Isn't that when all your dreams come true?

I knew I shouldn't have let him kiss me before. I should have just ran away like I wanted too. This would have never happened.

I sighed and shut my eyes. Maybe this time I won't dream about Joshua. Hopefully.

I'm not in the mood for anymore sadness.

***In Terri's room...9:32am...waking up***

I could hear movement around me but I didn't open my eyes. I don't think I wanted to see what Jacob was doing to my room. Probably rearranging it...maybe stealing more clothes.

I heard something gushing...like water. I knew it, he probably is about to dump pool water on my clothes. Gawd, not this again!

I opened my eyes, and truly regretted the sight I saw.

Cold, salty, chloriney water came all over my face and my bed.

I sat up, trying to get air, and saw a group of people laughing at me. My eyes were burning and I cold feel my cheeks getting warm, from embarrassment and furiousness.

Through my salty and scorching eyes, I could distinctly see Jake, Chad, and two other unknown guys. One looked like a skater dude and the other looked like another preppy dude, like Jake.

I exhaled deeply, my hair falling over my face. This made the guys laugh even more. Who was those two other guys anyway?? And could they be any nicer?? Laughing at a girl that water just got poured on. Yeah, nice job *sarcasm*.

" Payback," Jake said in-between laughter. He high-fived one of the guys I didn't know.

I spit water out my mouth. " I thought dumping my clothes in the pool was payback??" I looked at the bed and then myself. I was drenched in water and so was my bed. The red pillow got more water on it than anything. Poor pillow. Only really lasted for a night.