-Chapter Thirty~Seven [Jake's POV]

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Here's the second promise chapter. Chapter 37 *Jake's POV* ENJOY! I loved writing this chapter! Jake's POV is soooo fun to write! And I get to bring up old names!! Woohoo! Comment AND Vote!!! i luv ya all!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Seven

***Jake's POV***

I can't believe she actually did that. She actually got payback for me making her think she got detentions.

She poured her flowery perfume into my cologne bottle.

And if I was smart enough, I would have checked the smell before I sprayed it. But I didn't. So now, I smell like flowers. Ewww.

If Terri hadn't already left for school, I would so get her back.

And if I didn't have 20 minutes to get to school, I would take a shower and wash this flowery scent off of me. Eck.

I grabbed my book bag and walked out of the house into my car. I don't know why Terri prefers to walk to school. She's not fat, she doesn't need the exercise. Maybe she's just trying to piss me off. She knows I want to drive her to school, but she wakes up way to early now for me to even think about stopping her.

I drove in silence to school. I was thinking...

I can't believe Terri doesn't believe me when I said Kara was going to get back at her. I've known Kara since 7th grade. I know what Kara does. She does it to every girl that dates her exboyfriend.

But Terri didn't believe me. She just shrugged her shoulders and went on with her day. Monica was the least of her problems. As long as me and Terri are going out, Kara is going to make Terri's life hell. Monica may be the slut of the school, but Kara was surely the bi*** of the school.

I don't know why I went out with her in the beginning. It was going downhill from the first date. She had seen one of her exes and then left me from him. When they broke up, she came crawling back to me; and I mean that literally.

A smile crept upon my lips. I could remember that day like it was yesterday.

Then me and her broke up right after that day. She had gotten a call from another one of her exes. Then she left me, once again. I, be single now, started to mingle around and stuff. And then Kara caught me kissing another girl.

So we were over for...2 weeks and then this whole cycle started all over again. She leave me for an ex, I chat and mingle, I kiss another girl, she finds out, leaves me, comes back, leaves me for an ex, I chat and mingle, I kiss another girl, she finds out, and so on and so on.

I arrived at school with 10 minutes to spare. Might as well make the most of it.

I got out of the car, all eyes on me (feels great to by popular) and walked over to Alex and Jonathan. Alex was talking to Monica, who was laughing at what Alex said. Alex wasn't really funny, but I bet she was just flirting with him.

Jonathan was leaning against the tree, reading a book. He's the good one. Everyone respects the blonde smart one. Usually blondes are dumb...but Jonathan is an exception.

Jonathan is a well-likable guy. But he has no girlfriend. Yea, sure, he's gotten laid before (plenty of times). He just never settled with one single girl. Unlike him, I have to.