-Chapter Forty~Two

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

hey..told yah i'd upload today:) ndd i love how many comments i qott on the lastt chapter!! lol u'll b suprised which comments were actually rite :)

lol..anyway..sorry this chapter is shorter than last week's. lol..i was workinqq on my new story [Love without you is like a broken pencil...there is no point]..u quys shuld checkk it out! itts about a qirl beinqq brokken hearttd!!

anyway...this was a fun chapter to write..ndd it made me realize somethinqq..this story is cominqq to an end :(...

oh fooey..lolz now ur probably wonderinqq what happens in this chapter..well DONT SKIP TO THE END.

lol i bet that makes u wanna skip to the end doesntt it?? well D.O.N.T.! i repeat DONT! you'll spoil the whole chapter!!

Okay???

Okay!

Enjoy the chapter!! :) comments apperciated!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Two

Home...8:43pm...front door

" Mom?" I asked in surprise.

She pushed right past me and into the house. " What have you been doing that's so important that you can't even answer the damn telephone??"

I was speechless.

My mother was here. I thought Jake's mom was bad. I had completely forgotten about my mother. She can be sweet when she wants to, but she is mostly mean.

I really think God hates me. Why else would he send my mother here?? What did I do that was soo bad that he had to punish me for?? I thought the marriage was bad. And the Joshua thing. And then the Greg thing. And now! My freaking mother! I think I've been punished enough. Actually, way more than enough.

" Hello?! I'm talking to you. You can't just ignore me. I'm your mother," my mother said to me. I looked at her, she had her hands on her hips.

" Um, hi?" I said. 'Um, hi?'! What the heck was that?! I should have said something more Terri-like! Like told her to get her derrière out of my house.

I started to close the door, but someone's foot was in the way. I only hope that is someone that I like. Please don't be somebody else. I think I might scream if it was someone else.

I slowly opened the door back up and mentally let out a sigh of relief (I have been doing those a lot). But I was still shocked to see him there.

" Dad?"

Mother and father. Father and mother. The people I left. The people who lost me in a bet.

" Hi pumpkin," my dad said as walked into my house. At least he was welcoming.

And he was carrying two suitcases...oh crap. That means they'll be here for awhile.

Just great. Another punishment from God.

I closed the door, and thankfully no one's foot stopped me.

I turned around to face my mother and father. Sigh. Why did they have to come here??

" Young lady, you never answered my question," my mother said. And I got speechless again. She just called me a young lady! For her info, I'm 18 for god's sake! I can not call her if I wanted to!