Hospital

C o l e

Pulling at the janitor's uniform, I let out a sigh. It was hot in this thing even with the hospital's air conditioning and my nose constantly burned from all the chemicals I was smelling in this tiny room.

Harvey's appointment was at three and unfortunately, I started at seven in the morning.

It was honestly hard to get out of the house this morning with the obstacle known as Eros being in my way. It's only been 2 days and I can tell he's been trying to hold back any kind of overly affectionate tendencies he may have but this morning his sleepiness seemed to make him forget.

"Eros, you can't sleep here. Your back is going to start hurting" I said as I tried to shake the man awake but he didn't seem to be budging as he snoozed away.

Sighing, I turned and closed his laptop.

"I'm going to the hospital now, please get in the bed properly" I said as I turned back to Eros.

My eyes widened when I was grabbed by my arm and pulled down onto the couch, Eros' arms encircling me with a pretty firm grip for someone who's supposed to be asleep.

"Eros..." I muttered and the man grunted.

"Let me- ah?!" I yelped when feeling Eros bite down on my collar bone. Even though I was glaring at him, Eros just gave me a sleepy smile.

"Sorry, it was just there in front of me so I couldn't help myself" he said.

"I have to go" I said as I tried to push him off but Eros insisted on keeping me there. This guy...

"Why should I let you leave?" Eros asked, eyes narrowing as he shifted himself so that he was on top of me.

"Because I have to go...?" I said.

"Not good enough" Eros hummed and then lent down to my ear.

"Maybe if you give me a little incentive, I might let you go. Might." His voice was low and sultry as he whispered and my heart sped up immediately at the feeling of his warm breath fanning my ear. I don't think my ear is sensitive but surely anyone in my position would feel this way.

"I think these will do very nicely" Eros said as he thumbed my bottom lip, gazing at them with a less than innocent look in his eyes.

It's 6 in the morning...why the hell is he so provocative at this time?

"You better do something Cole, or else you'll be late" He teased.

"And it'll be your fault" I said.

"You can't possibly expect me to function properly all day without at least one kiss" Eros said and I raised a brow.

"You've done it before" I said.

"Mm, yes, but now it's different" He said.

"How?" I asked and Eros leant down to put his forehead to mine.

"Because before, coffee was my motivator. Now, it's you" he said and the gentle smile on his face was so unfair. It made me feel warm all the way down to my fingertips, how could I say no when he smiled like that?

"So...are you going to kiss me or am I going to have to kiss you? And trust me , if I do it, you will be late" Eros said, grinning at the end of his sentence.

"You're unbelievable" I grumbled before cupping his cheeks and joining our lips.

It honestly was supposed to be a quick kiss so I could go but nothing ever goes as planned when Eros is involved. I could feel his teeth nibbling on my lower lip, which was essentially a silent demand for me to open my lips. Though I shouldn't have, I allowed him to part my lips as he wanted. Though he did take me by surprise when he captured my tongue within his mouth and lightly sucked on the appendage.