Love [M]

[A/N]: Once again...18+ warning y'all don't give a fuck about lmao can't say I didn't try though!

C o l e

It's been a few weeks since the whole thing between me and my father went down and it's like everything has finally become peaceful.

We also finally moved out of the condo, Eros had been dying to do so for a while now. And although Carter had asked to move with us, after a while Eros just sent him back to his mother, saying that his vacation was over.

We rarely have anyone shooting at our asses in the middle of random restaurants, no more people trying to get under our skin, and most importantly, I can finally go to sleep without having to wake up to some kind of problem needing to be dealt with.

Well, there is a problem but not one that bothers me too much.

"Are you keeping off of that side? It's not, like, opening again or anything right?" Noel's tone was confused but worried and I sighed.

"I've told you a million times that it doesn't hurt anymore. I don't even have bandages on, I'm fine" I said.

Noel was currently staying in his own apartment but he often called to see if I was still alive and hadn't randomly passed out from my "suddenly opened" gun shot wound.

"Sorry...I'll leave it alone now. Just be careful" Noel said and I hummed before ending the call.

"It's okay to tell him to fuck off" Eros said as he came behind me, wrapping his arms around my torso and in response, I let out a breathy laugh.

"It's okay...I guess this is just the kind of brother Noel would have been had our father not did what he did" I said and Eros scrunched his face up.

"He's too old to be playing the overbearing and doting brother" he grumbled and I shrugged.

It's better than whatever we had going on before. I didn't completely forgive him for his past actions but I could see that he was at least trying to change himself, little by little.

"Aren't you supposed to be happy that we're getting along?" I asked jokingly but that just seemed to further sour Eros' mood.

"I wouldn't really care if you guys stopped talking to one another completely if I'm being honest. That just means I get to have you all to myself" Eros said and I raised a brow.

"That's childish" I stated and Eros let out a chuckle.

"Not childish, it's jealousy in a totally adult way" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"There's no need for any of that" I said as I brought my hand to his cheek and gave a quick peck to his lips.

Eros didn't seem to have the same idea as he held me in place, languidly stroking his tongue against my own, slowly licking his way into my mouth and tasting everything that I had to offer.

Once we pulled away, despite my panting, I still found myself needing to get something off of my chest.

"I love you" the words fell from my lips so naturally that it didn't even feel weird but I guess Eros was more than shocked as his eyes widened.

"What...?" He asked and I stepped closer to him.

"I love you" I said, more firmly as I turned to face him.

"...say it again?" Eros said and I narrowed my eyes, it was clear he heard what I said he was just being a little shit now.

Eros cracked a smile before crashing his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss that I struggled to keep up with. It was as if he couldn't stop smiling the entire time and my heart felt like it was on fire with love for him.