Desire [M]

18+ warning for Eros' slutty behavior ahead (we love that for him) 👍

E r o s

As Cole lifted himself from the ground, I found myself watching as he spit out my seed in a napkin before throwing it away.

"Sorry" I said and Cole shook his head.

"It's okay. Are you feeling better?" Cole asked and I contemplated for a bit before shaking my head.

"Nope" I said as I pulled my pants up although I saw no point since I fully intended to have them off again in the next five minutes.

"But I know something that would make me and you feel good" I said as I put my hands on Cole's waist, giving it a light suggestive squeeze to which Cole just gave me a look.

"It's the afternoon" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Who gives a shit?" I said and I leaned forward, pressing my lower half against his hard one. I knew Cole wasn't going to say anything about it, likely planning to fix his problem by himself but why do that when I was right here?

"I want you inside of me" I whispered in his ear, lightly grazing the shell with my teeth and Cole let out a low groan as I pressed myself against him harder, the friction surely getting to him.

"Right now?"

"Mhm"

A light gasp left me as Cole suddenly and effortlessly lifted me up before carrying me to the bedroom. I had a few inches on him and surely a few pounds so for him to be able to pick me up so easily was impressive.

Could he always do this? If he could, it'd be surprising and not at the same time. Cole always seem to have hidden sides of him that came out when I least expected them to.

I was placed on the bed before being attacked with a fiery kiss that made me immediately groan into Cole's mouth, the sound being consumed by his lips completely. I typically had control in this kind of situation but for once, I forgot about all that crap and surrendered myself to Cole's heated touch.

His fingers would leave little trails of fire everywhere he touched as he removed my shirt, his hands falling to my exposed abdomen. I did my own exploring as I let my hands feel up on the muscles on his back, enjoying the firm muscles underneath my fingers.

I couldn't remember the last time I was serious enough about someone that I'd be so willing to let them have their way with me.

The last time I trusted someone with my body really but Cole was completely different in this situation. I loved Cole so of course I would be more than happy to give all of myself to him. He was mine and I was his.

But I knew that Cole is used to being given orders which means he wouldn't do anything I didn't ask for, and even then I wouldn't really care if he did. I want to see and love every side of him that he has to offer which is why I'm so adamant on letting him know that he has the freedom to do and acts as he pleases.

There was also the fact that I want to know what it feels like to be held by him when he's gone past the point of self restraint, how he'd fuck me with no remorse and just the thought of it sent a wave of heat across my body.

"What are you thinking about?" Cole asked as he stopped his movements when noticing that I was slightly out of it.

"Nothing, just about how much I want you" I said and Cole's cheeks reddened. He was still unused to taking my straightforward affection but at least he wasn't backing away from it.

"You...have to be stretched" Cole said awkwardly as he held the lube up and I chuckled.

He's so fucking cute, god.