Please...... no. nononono.(Sivinia)

(I assure you, the angst will come, just slowly, and not till part two! Suffer in suspense HA)

Siren was half asleep, till she felt arms wrap around her, feeling a small kiss on the cheek. She turned around to find Lavinia holding her and she smiled "How was your mission Cupcake" the blond asked softly, her accent got stronger as she was tired. "What did ya say Lil'Fairy, Dont think i could tell what your saying, I don't speak croissant, can you ask in english" Lavinia smiled innocently. 

Siren Pulled, and looked, away from her "Hmph, fine you get no cuddles then if your gonna make fun of my accent" She pouted. Lavinia made a small sadness noise "But Fairy, I've been gone all night, your gonna deprive me of the rest and attention i need to recover from all the hard work?" She reached towards her lover. Siren nodded "Yes, Yes i am. cause your being mean"

Lavinia pulled her hand back "sorry..." she sighed. Siren sat for a minute, but when Lavinia didnt Tackle her, or make a sarcastic joke like she normally did, Siren turned, seeing her lover really did feel bad, Siren pulled Lavinia into her, kissing her cheek softly. Lavinia blushed a bit, smiling at her wife. 

Siren let go of Lavinia and stood up "Im gonna finish getting ready for bed" she yawned, and Lavinia nodded, standing up as well, she walked to Sirens vanity and sat down, picking up Sirens brush and patted her lap "Sit, Imma do your hair" the skeleton smiled. Siren shook her head "no.." she muttered. Lavinia grimaced "Why not." she questioned flatly. Siren looked away "m'too heavy..' 

Lavinia's eye twitched a little "No your not Lil'Fairy, Please?" her voice softened, now that she knew why siren was being like this. Siren sighed and sat on Lavinia's lap, causing Lavinia to smile "See Fae, your not to heavy Baby" the skeleton was always happy to be able to attempt a little confidence boost for her lover. 

Siren nodded a bit "m'kay, tell me to get up if you want though" she was mumbling, but Lavinia still could hear her. The skele started brushing the other girls long hair, but stopped "Siren, Siren, Siren, Sirennnnnn" she started, planning something. Siren turned around "What is it? are you ok!?" The blond started to Panic, but Lavinia cut her off by kissing her, when she pulled away the girl laughed "There ya go my Fairy" Lavinia couldn't help laugh at how much blush had spread across Sirens pale face.

Siren stood up and went to the wardrobe, pulling out a sports bra and looking back at Lavinia "It ok if i change in here? or should I do it in the bathroom?" she asked, it was genuinely a question, one she asked everyday, despite always getting the same answer. "I assure you i will not complain if you change in here" Lavinia winked.

Siren sighed, slipping off her blue and white sundress, and her bra, before putting on the sports bra instead. She was a little blushy in the face, knowing Lavinia was most likely watching her. 

The girl, now in her 'pajamas' B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶U̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶a̶j̶a̶m̶a̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶f̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶S̶i̶r̶e̶n̶ ̶-̶w̶-̶  Layed down in her bed, pulling the blanket over herself. Lavinia walked back to the bed and layed down, Siren throwing half the blanket over her and Pulling the skeleton close to herself. Lavinia blushed again, and smiled, cuddling close to her wifey. Sirens arms wrapped tighter around Lavinia, whos head was resting against Sirens flat chest. The skeleton eyed her lovers body as her eyes drifted closed. The two fell asleep relatively quickly, cuddled together under the blanket.

The next morning Lavinia woke up before Siren, as always, and saw an envelope on her desk, which was plain white, with a computer set up, but that's about it. She slid out of Sirens arms, immediately feeling cold, as she was no longer cuddled against her wife. She sat up and walked to Her desk. She picked up the envelope and opened it, Just another mission But.... There was no fucking way- She couldn't- this mission- she couldn't do it!

Lavinia practically ran to find Charlie, showing him the paper. Charlie looked down at it and sipped his coffee "Well... You cant do this, How about you and Siren go to the beach, have a little date for today, Take the day off" 
Lavinia smiled "Alright" she thought "yeah, me and Siren havnt gone on a real date in a while, it'll be nice." 

Lavinia ran off to get things ready before her Fairy woke up. When Siren woke up a mostly see through White dress layed on her desk chair with a note, Her lover nowhere to be found. She got out of bed and picked up the note

❝𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲~
𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫?
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬,
𝐈 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭,
 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐅𝐚𝐞
~𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝❞

"you little sneak" Siren mumbled, grinning from ear to ear.