Hold on I've got you (Rayol)

Raymond felt his stomach twist as he watched Carols off ice with her coach. The girl spun in the air as the harness held her up, it made Ray queasy just to watch.

After a while Carol was back on the ice, as her program started playing and she started going about her routine he couldn't help but wonder what happened, he was so used to chill Carol, but when she was on the ice she was like a totally different person.

Not in a bad way, but she just had so much more energy on the ice. The boy watched her skate and she took off her her triple axle, but as she started to land it felt like everything went silent, up till the deafening crash/crack as the girls ankle twisted in her skate.

The young winters girl hit the ice, tears rolling down her frost bitten cheeks, Ray ran onto the ice, trying to not slip and slide, kneeling on the cold surface next to her "H-hey Carol... it's me alright?" He added, he didn't want to scare her.

Carol whimpered and put her arms towards the sound of his voice, seeing this as permission he scooped her into his arms protectively. "Hold on I've got you snowflake" he smiled softly as she cuddled to his chest, the young McGregory carried the frosty bean  off the ice and back towards there cabin, Cypris saw the blood coming from the smaller females skate and she sighed "alright, lay her on the couch and can you get her skates off please?" She asked.

Ray nodded slightly, placing the shorter female onto the couch, as he knelt down to untie her skate on her right foot, aka the one that wasn't broken. After he started on the broken one, her crying got louder as she desperately begged for Ray to stop messing with it, but of course he didn't, and he pulled her socks off, dropping the bloody fabric onto the floor.

Cypris walked over and knelt next to him. "Alright, Rays gonna hold your hand ok doll? It's gonna hurt so squeeze his hand through the pain, after I clean you up I'll call your parents"

Carol could only feebly nod as Ray slid his hand into hers. The older female cracked Carols ankle into place,  completely turning it back around, Carol sobbed and squished Rays hand VERY tightly. Ray whimpered because she had cracked his hand, his stomach churning at the imagine of Carols ankle.

Cypris set the splint onto The figure skaters ankle. The smaller girl sobbed as she squeezed the life out of her lovers hand. After bandaging Carol up Cypris called Dominic, who said he'd be over as soon as his mission is over.

Ray brought Carol to her room, covering her gently with the blanket, lifting her leg to prop on a pillow. "Hey Ray..." the small female started, her white bear now clutched to her chest tightly. Ray looked down at her, heart melting completely, sitting next to her on the bed, as she cuddled his leg. "Please don't leave me here" Carol whimpered. "I'm so-sorry but it hurts...."

Ray nodded "of course, I'm not going to leave endless you ask me too, I promise... I'm not gonna leave you my snowflake"

Carol softly smiled "I love you baby"

"I love you too"