Tattoo

Smut

- 15.06-
It was your first time going to a tattoo artist. You've been planning to get your tattoo since you were 16, but your mom didn't allow you to. Now that you are 21 you can do whatever you like, so you decided to get your first tattoo, not something big, but cute, on your ankle.

"Hi! Is this Jamie's tattoo shop?" You asked as you entered a room in a building. "Yes, you can take a sit and wait" a guy from behind the desk said. "Okay thank you" you replied. After a few minutes, a guy with a lot of tattoos came. "Are you Y/N? The girl with the first tattoo in her life?" He asked and you nodded. "Great. Come with me. Today I'll have two assistants. They are football players in case you're watching" he explained. "No, not really" you smiled. "Great. Than you won't freak out around them" he laughed. "I will freak out about the needles" you said. "So guys this is Y/N, I'm Jamie by the way, this is Christian and this is Mason" you shook hands with them. "So what you want and where? Take a sit and tell us" Jamie said.

"So I want this but right up my ankle" you said, showing him the picture

"So I want this but right up my ankle" you said, showing him the picture. "Alright. Very nice for a first tattoo. Maybe for your boyfriend" he said. "Nah he doesn't exist" you chuckled, laying on the chair. "Great cuz Mason here was making heart eyes towards you" Jamie said and you smiled, knowing that a famous football player could not fall for you. "Let's start. Try and relax" he said, preparing his stuff. "You're not afraid, are you?" Christian asked. "Well, I'm more afraid of needles" you replied, before you felt the cold metal in your warm skin. You closed your eyes in pain but opened them afterwards, not wanting to seem a baby. You locked eyes with Mason, who preferred not to watch how Jamie was drawing it, at some point and maintained it till your tattoo was ready and Jamie had to click his fingers in front of you. "Attractive guy isn't he?" He smirked and you blushed, looking down at your newly fresh tattoo. "Thank you. I'll go and pay" you hoped off the chair. "I hope I'll see you more often" Jamie waved.

"Hey" Mason smiled as you finished paying. "Thank you" you said quietly. "For?" "Well, looking into your eyes kind of calmed me..." you trailed off as he got closer to you. "Yeah? I didn't know I had this super power" he chuckled, brushing his fingers over your arm. "Now you know" you winked. "See you around?" He asked. "Maybe" you replied and before parting, you kissed his cheek, leaving him a blushing mess.

A few weeks later, you decided to get another tattoo, this time a more extravagant place. You called Jamie and asked specifically for Mason to be the one to tattoo you. "Okay I'll call him over" was his reply. You chose the shortest skirt you owned and mentally prepared yourself for what you were about to do.

You arrived at the shop, Jamie waiting for you. "Mason is on the second room on the right. He's beyond nervous" he winked and led you to the door. You opened the door and closed it behind you. "Hey" you greeted him. "Hey. Take a sit" he said. "You don't have to be nervous" you assured him. "It's my first time doing this" he said. "Where do you want it? And what?" He asked. "I want 15.06 tattooed... on my chest... between my breasts" you said and he blushed. "Then you should take your jumper off" he said, not looking at you. "Mind helping me?" You asked.

He approached you, tugging at the ends of your blouse as you lifted you arms over your head and he slided it off, tossing it on a nearby chair. "I don't think I can do my job with this on" he said, tracing your bra straps. "Then take it off" you said. His hands met around your back, unclipping your bra and you slowly let it fall down. His eyes were already sparkling but now he looked like he could devour you in any second. But he knew he had to be professional. You laid on your back, tits on display as he resumed his potion, hovering over you as he started writing the date. At some point he had to touch your left breast to allow him access and you shivered. You watched how much effort he put in and how concentrated he was, that you wanted to reward his afterwards.

One hour and he was done, doing some last things. He made the mistake of looking in your eyes, reading nothing more than love and lust. He leaned in, capturing your lips with his in a hot kiss with tongue as his hand cupped your breast, squeezing it, making you moan into his mouth. He kissed down your neck to your breasts which he has been able just to look at, but he couldn't resist anymore. You hands lost in his hair as he sucked your nipples, then he kissed your fresh tattoo, making you moan. "We need to be quite darling" he smirked, his hand slipping under your skirt, in your already soaked panties. He hummed at the feeling of your juices on his fingers as he rubbed your clit, then slipped a finger inside. He kissed your lips to stop you from moaning as he finger fucked you, till you clenched around him and came all over his fingers. "Someone was needy today" he smirked, licking his fingers clean.

"And someone still is" you said, looking at the tent in his sweatpants. You hopped off the chair and got rid of his clothes and underwear and got on your knees. "Thank you for this tattoo. I hope this reward is enough for you" you said as you licked a line from the base to hip tip, then gently sucking him off. "Fuck..." he groaned, his hand in your hair pulling you closer, making his dick hit the back of your throat. "Fuck baby... you're taking me so well in your pretty mouth. What about your pretty wet pussy huh? Will you let me find you?" He asked and you nodded still bobbing your head on his shaft. His dick twitched inside and his cum spurt down your throat as you swallowed everything.

You sat back on the chair, him lining himself with your entrance and pushing in carefully. "Fuck... pussy better than mouth" he groaned, getting out and going all the way in. You had to cover your mouth so you would moan too loud at the feeling of his dick stretching your walls. "Fuck..." he groaned as he started moving, hitting your G spot every time, making you arch your back. "Mason... I'm so close" you whimpered. His fingers rubbed your clit, pushing you through your second orgasm. The way your walls clenched around him made him hit his orgasm too, cumming inside.

"Fuck... that was amazing" he whispered, helping you dress up. "May I as why you wanted this day tattooed?" He asked. "That's the day I fell in love with a famous footballer and the day I met my comfort person" you explained. "Is that me?" "Who else?" You giggled. "I know we're taking things not the right way, but do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked. "I'd love to" you smiled. You kissed him once more before you left, and you were happy with being bold once in your life.

Hope you like it 💙