Secret Santa

You are Chelsea's photographer and the boys want you to take part in their Secret Santa.

"Come on, Y/N, it will be fun" Reece said. "Boys, I don't think-" "You're coming with us" Lukaku said. "But I'm only a photographer" you protested. "Only? You're more than that. You're part of the family" Azpi said. You let yourself being dragged to their changing room and really hoped everyone was decent. All except your long time crush, Mason. He was showing his new tattoo to everyone, so therefore he was shirtless. You could help but stare a few seconds at his perfect body, until Azpi cleared his throat. "As you know Y/N will take part in our little Secret Santa. Everyone write your name on a small piece of paper, fold it and put it in Mason's beanie".

You took a small paper and scribbled your name on it. "Nice writing" you turned to look around you, Mason looking down at your paper. "Thanks. I can't say the same about you" you chuckled. "Never had a beautiful writing" he smiled. You were the first ones to put your name in the beanie, then Mason made a circle around the room to collect all of them. "As Y/N is the only girl, she can be the first one to pick" Azpi said. You introduced your hand in the beanie and picked the first paper that touched your hand. You brought it out and carefully read it.

Mason Mount

Damn, from all 24, you picked him. Every boy extract one, till it was Mason's turn. He secretly hoped it was you and when he saw y/n y/l/n on his paper, he barely could hide the smile that was forming on his face. He hid the paper in his jacket so no one could see it. "Well, thanks for this guys, but I have some more pictures to edit. See ya around" you waved at them. "Bye Y/n" they said in unison.

You thought what to get Mason, he had everything he needed. Scrolling trough the photos on your laptop, you found your first picture with Mason when you were introduced first to the team a year ago. You decided to give him the picture in a beautiful frame and a little message on the back and probably buy a beanie or something. Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock at your door. "Come in" you said and Mason opened the door. "Hey. I hope I didn't disturb you" he said as he closed the door. You quickly closed your laptop so he couldn't see the picture. "I finished anyways. I was thinking about the present" you said, putting the laptop in its bag. "Yeah me too. I want it to be special because this person is very special to me" he said, blushing slightly. "Is it Ben?" You laughed. "Maybe" he smirked. "Then it's easy" you said and he shrugged. "Maybe some more clothes cuz his style sucks" he joked. "A little. I like his style. I like all of yours styles" you admitted.

After you closed your office, Mason accompanied you to your car. "See you tomorrow?" He asked. "Yep. There to take pictures of you guys" you smiled. "Wait, Y/n, I uhhh what's your favourite colour?" He asked before you could closed the door. "(Your favourite colour). Bye Mason" you said and he waved at you. He really hoped you didn't think he was your secret Santa, but you were clueless.

The next day, before you got to work, you went to develop the picture and choose a simple frame, which you were gonna decorate with stuff made by you after work. While you were on your way to the stadium, you found a little thematic shop and decided to take a look inside. You got lucky because you  bought a tea thermos GOT themed and a Grinch pullover. Your present for Mason started developing step by step and you couldn't wait next week to give it to him.

You arrived at the stadium, your camera hanging around your throat. You passed the changing room and decided to enter.

"I bought a few things but I don't know if she's gonna like them"

"She likes everything you would give her"

"Hey guys! Just wanted to wish you good luck today! Come on, blues" you cheered and their mood instantly boost up. "Thank you, Y/N" they all said. You caught Mason's eyes as you left as he was still dressing up and seemed like he wanted to talk to you, but you were busy.