USA tour

Smut

Ben 🌶

Video sent
Opened

Tell Mason to stop acting like a child
*Stupid child 

He's just excited to be baaaack 😏

Sure he is 🙄

Mason 🔥

I'm acting like a child who craves boobies 🤤

Pervert 🖕🏽

You love me really
Can't wait to see you baby
xxx

So let me explain the whole situation. Me and Mason met when he was on holiday with a few lads in LA. I was there because my group of friends dragged me to play basketball. And Mason and the English guys happened to be there too. Looking better than ever. So, I made a fool of myself because I'm not that good at basketball, and he had to make fun of me, which led to a 1:1 game between us, which he won (because I let him) and he asked me out. I thought why not, going on a date with a footballer had always been my dream. So after we had dinner, we went back to his villa, his friends out for some drinks, and we fucked. Hard, rough, making out, lots of rounds till we couldn't get enough of each other. And I thought it was just a one night stand, and left early in the morning, before he woke up.

I thought he won't do anything to contact me, but he did. He somehow got my phone number and face timed me. FaceTime. Not even a text first. I got scared and literally threw my phone under a pillow, but I could still hear his voice. And he was begging me to talk to him. So I did. And he told me all the sweet things in the world, how he would have loved to wake up near me that morning, and how he thought that didn't mean anything for me. Truth is, I was scared, and that's exactly what I told him. He had a few hours left till his departure, so we agreed to meet at the airport. There, he told me how he got my number a day after, but was scared to do anything with it, to not scare me away. I realised I was a fool and that I could spend more time with him before he left, but I didn't. But he promised me he will come back soon.

And he kept his promise. Seeing all those Chelsea reels, I texted Ben (who I met when he was in US for holiday and tried flirting with me) to see if it was true. And he confirmed. My insides were screaming with happiness and excitement, knowing I'll be seeing Mason again in less than a few hours. He promised he'll make up time to go at least once out with me, though the pre-season training was going to be tiring. So, I texted Ben to get small glimpses of Mason on the plane, having missed him so much that I started to touch myself, by just looking at pictures with him back in LA. Shirtless, broad shoulders, tattoo on display... that fucking smirk... I slipped a finger inside my pussy, soaking it with my wetness, when Mason's name appeared on the screen.

"Hey... how are you?" He asked softly, seeing my flustered face. I just have been caught masturbating. "Uhh... I'm fine... waiting for you" you said, trying to hide the blush in your cheeks. "3 more hours baby and we'll be together..." he grunted, then coughed. "What was that?" You asked. "Nothing Baby. I'm just at the bathroom, relaxing myself" he answered. "Relaxing like... masturbating?" You asked smirking and his cheeks turned pink. "Aren't you doing the same thing, baby?" He asked and it was your turn to blush. "Fuck... I can't wait to feel your around me... tight, warm and wet" he groaned and you let out a moan. "You're gonna be the death of me woman" he groaned at the wet sounds emerging from your fingers in your pussy. "Tell me how wet you are" he demanded. Instead of telling him, you brought your fingers in front of the camera to show him the glistening coat covering them. "Fuck... I'm gonna eat you out when I'm there" he whispered so no one could hear him. Just in case. "Mase... I can't wait for you to touch me... everywhere" you moaned, your fingers returning to your pussy, fingering yourself. "I will baby... you won't be able to walk for days" he grunted, then moaned your name. You knew he released in the toilet. "Can't wait to cum in that pussy" he said and, with a cry of his name, you came around your fingers. You brought them to your mouth, tasting yourself as you imagined it was Mason's fingers and his cum. "I'll see ya yeah?" He said. "Yeah. Bye. Take care" you said, waving at him.