Rendezvous

18+ I'm serious 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

[MM] you up for a rendezvous?
[you] always for you 😘
[MM] 9pm

And this is how almost every weekend was, Mason asking you to come around just for you to have sex. You did it once night when you were drunk, after hooking you randomly at a club, then you agreed to be fuck buddies, with no strings attached. Or let's say, you were Mason's personal slut.

The Uber he called for arrived at your apartment and you were quick to dress and make up, not wanting to be late. "Hey" he said, opening the door to his house for you. "Hi" you said, walking past him and bending down to untie your shoes. "So desperate you have to wiggle your bum in front of me when you just entered my house" he laughed, pressing his crotch against your ass. "We have all night, daddy. We're in no hurry" you said innocently. "Doesn't look like that. I think you want to feel me inside you in mere seconds, don't you baby?" He asked, kissing your neck. "Yes daddy" you breathed, allowing him full access to leave hickeys on your neck. He lead you to the sofa, ripping your mini skirt off and asking you to take your top off, leaving you in only your black lace matching underwear. He growled at the side of you barely covered under him, and he thought it was just right for you to have something to look at. So he took his t-shirt off, leaving all his tattoos to be seen by your eyes.

"What should I start with?" He said, making a thoughtful face and rubbing his short bear. "Give you what you want, no?" He asked, taking rid of his boxers and stroking himself. "Please daddy" you said as he slid your panties down your legs. "All wet for me huh?" he smirked, teasing your entrance with his tip. "Only for you daddy" you said. He pushed all the way inside, not allowing you to adjust to his size, before pouring into you with speed. "Take my cock like a good girl... my personal cum slut" he groaned, watching how your tits bounced with every hit of your G spot. "Please daddy... can I cum?" you asked. "Is daddy making you feel good? Show me" he said and you let go, embarrassed that he made you cum so fast. "You gonna met me cum inside this pretty wet cunt? You gonna let me fill it with my cum?" He asked and you nodded frantically. He spilled his load inside you, collapsing near you on the sofa. "Up in my bedroom slut" he said demanding and you obeyed, your juices trickling down your legs.

"Legs open baby" he said as soon as you laid on his bed. "Gonna make you feel so good tonight you won't be able to walk for a week" he said, searching trough all his sex toys. His words made you want to clamp your legs shut, but you knew he was going to punish you for that. He brought two toys, a vibrator which he attached to you clit and a purple dildo. "You're not gonna stop till I say so" he said, turning the vibrator on and sitting on a chair to watch you, while stocking himself to become hard again. You moaned as he increased the vibrations, your clit sensitive from the previous orgasm. "Put it in" he said, referring to the dildo. You took it and wet it with your juices before pushing it al the way in, moaning at the contact. "Fuck..." he groaned, seeing your your walls envelope the plastic toy and a mixture of your cum and his covering it. "Daddy please" you moaned, feeling your high approaching. "Let go baby" he groaned.

You went on with pleasuring yourself in front of him, reaching a total of 4 orgasms which seem to satisfy Mason, because he wanted to give you one last orgasm for the night. He took the vibrator off and threw the dirty dildo away, and after he kneeled between your legs, he made a sign for you to turn around. He spread your butt cheeks, slapping them repeatedly, having you a moaning mess underneath him. "My favourite whore... my favourite pussy, my own favourite pussy filled with my cum and only mine... Do you think you can give me another one baby?" he asked. You nodded but he didn't see you. "Guess we'll have to find out" he said, pushing into you from behind. You cried out his name, being too sensitive from all the previous activities. His hands on your hips dragged your ass back and forth for him to bottom in and out of you, hips and skin slapping against each other as he fucked you doggy style. He pulled your hair, making your back arch from the bed, groaning when he felt you clenching around him. "M-Mase" you moaned, tears steaming down your cheeks. "That's not my name, cock slut" he groaned, slapping your ass cheek.

"Rouge" you said quietly. He immediately stopped, pulling out of you and checking if you were okay. "Did I do something?" He asked panicked. You never used the safe word and he thought you liked everything he did to you. "I'm sorry... I don't know why I did it... I'm so sorry please forgive me" you said. "I was too rough, haven't I? Fuck! Im sorry I was so frustrated after the game, I didn't even think about how you feel. I didn't think about how you feel when I called you around tonight" he said. "Mason, Im glad you called me but I don't know what happened" you shrugged. "You... you don't like me how Im doing it?" He asked. "Of course I do... I just- I started having feelings for you and the sex we have  it's breaking me, knowing I don't mean nothing but a pussy to fuck to you" you said. "Of course you mean more than that. And if you want, we can take a break from this... and be friends... go out, eat ice cream" he said smiling. "That sounds fun" you smiled at him.

"Should I run a warm bath for you?" He asked, rubbing your tears stained cheeks. "Yes... daddy" you laughed. "Don't" he warned laughing.

Hope you like it 🤍