International duty

International duty was something Mason has dreamed since he was a child, getting to play and represent his country. Two weeks of preparation and meeting his friends again, but two weeks without you, which made it hard for him even though you would talk every day on the phone.

"Hey babe" he said. "Hey. How are you?" You answered. "Good. Why isn't your camera on?" He asked frowning. "Sorry baby. I'll turn it on for you" you said. "Damn Y/N" he groaned seeing you in only his t-shirt and nothing underneath. "You like it, daddy?" You asked innocently. "So much. I miss you" he said, his hand palming over his crotch. "Are you alone?" You asked. "Yeah... what do you want to do baby?" He asked. "I want to see where your hand is". He muffled a moan as he took his phone, his evident erection full on display. "Get it out for me. Please daddy" you said, sitting on the bed in your room. He took it out and you became wetter at e sight of it. "Please baby... it hurts so much" Mason whined. "What do you want me to do, daddy?" You asked. "Show me that pretty wet cunt" he smirked.

"Now touch yourself" he ordered. Your fingers spread your wetness and separated your pussy lips, giving Mason the best view of your sex. "Fuck baby. I want to eat you out so bad" he groaned, pumping his dick fast. "I'll be all sweet and wet when you get home. All for you daddy" you moaned, slipping one finger inside. "Fuck... I'm gonna fuck you till-" his own moan interrupted him. "Till you can't walk, love" he continued, his dick twitching at the sight of you in his shirt, masturbating. "Please daddy... I'm so close" you moaned, finger fucking yourself. "Come with me, love" he whispered, as your juice covered your fingers and Mason's cum shoot all over his bed. "Fuck... that was intense" he said. You licked your fingers clean, then laughed at the mess Mason made. "Hopefully no one comes in your room" you said as Mason got up to get a wet towel and cleaning the bed sheets. "Feels like I'm cleaning your pretty pussy after I filled it with my cum" he said and you let out a moan at his words.

After the sex you just had, you talked a bit more about the up coming match, you wishing him good luck. "I'll score a goal for you, my lovely girl" he said, blowing you a kiss. "I'll give your reward when you get home, Mount" you smirked, blowing a kiss back.

Hope you like it 🥰