NSFW Alphabet

A= Aftercare (what are they like after sex)
He's affectionate, he makes sure he didn't hurt you and tells you how good the sex was. Especially after he's been rough with you (maybe he misses a chance of goal and you have angry sex), he places soft kisses on your body wherever he left marks, then he cuddles you and lulling you to sleep.

B = Body part (of theirs and of their partner)
Mason loves his thighs. And God, he loves when you get off them, he finds it super sexy, so he works harder in the gym knowing you'll be riding his thighs when he gets home.
Mason loves you boobs. He's a boob guy 100%. So, one of his favourite positions is when you ride him because he gets to watch your boobs bounce. And he also loves to sleep on them, they're soft and comfy.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
He loves to cum in you, seeing his cum drip out of you and pulling it back in. In your early stages of your relationship, after you got rid of the condom, he liked to cum all over your body, or if he was fucking you doggy stile, over your ass.

D = Dirty secret (a dirty secret of theirs)
He likes you to be on top, but obviously he's not gonna tell you that. His ego is bigger than his dick. But when you take control, he can't say no.

E = Experience ( how experienced are they?)
Mason's got pretty much experience, the guy knows what he's doing. He's touching you in every right spot to make come undone.

F = favourite position
He likes a lot of positions for different reasons. Missionary, he can see your face contorted in pleasure while he fucks you. Doggy, he gets to slap your ass. Cowgirl, he loves your boobies bouncing. Position 69, both of you receiving pleasure at the same time.

G = Goofy (are they serious in the moment?)
Mason's pretty serious when it comes to sex, but for example, your first time with him was very funny, he made you laugh and forget all the pain. But apart from that, he's serious, he wants to get the job done.

H= hair (how well groomed are they?)
God, his hair is wonderful. You like it when it's a bit longer because you can grip it while he eats you out.
You still have mixed opinion about the beard, you like it when he leaves burning marks on your inner thighs, but it's tickling you, so no. Short beard will do.

I = Intimacy ( How are they during the moment? The romantic aspect.)
He makes sure you're comfortable, he prepares the setting aka his bedroom (rose petals, candles, champagne), he touches you gently, kisses you.

J = Jack off
He did it in the early stages of your relationship because he understood you weren't ready. He does it when he's away more than one week, he thinks of you naked, in his bed, touching yourself while thinking about him. Sometimes he calls you on FaceTime and you have sex over the phone.

K = Kink
Daddy kink, he likes to be called that.
Praising kink, especially when you take control and tell him how of a good boy he is.
Cuffing kink, he likes to be tied to the bed.
Blind kink, he loves when that one time you put your soaked panties over his eyes so he couldn't see what you were doing.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)
Obviously, his home, very intimate. He likes to go at it everywhere in his house, kitchen, living room, bathroom, cinema room, game room, christening every place.
He's not really into public sex, he finds it weird, but once he was too horny, so he fucked you in the changing cabin at your favourite shop, and once in the Chelsea's locker rooms. Good thing no one caught you.

M = Motivation ( what gets them turned on)
Definitely you wearing his clothes, especially his t-shirt with nothing underneath, but just a pair of panties. He also likes when you concentrate at something and you touch your lips, he wishes he would do that.

N = No (turn offs)
When he sees you trying to be like idk what influencer you saw online, he wants you to be yourself. And make up. He hates when you put a lot of make up on, so you keep it simple because he tells you how pretty you are without it.

O = oral
He likes to give you oral sex, he loves eating your pussy while you moan his name and grip his hair. He loves when you squirt and make a mess on his face.
He also loves when you give him head, your lips sucking his tip, then he fucks your face and cums down your throat.

P = Pace ( Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? )
Sometimes he's taking his time, he shows how much he loves you, kissing every inch of your body.
When he's angry, he goes fast and rough, he's making you cum in mere seconds.

Q = quickie ( their opinion on quickies)
He's not necessarily a fan, he likes to take his time, but he didn't refuse it when you were at the restaurant with his friends and had a boner from your dress, so you had to do it in the toilets.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment? Do they take risks?)
Oh yes. He likes to try new things, like position 69 or you riding his face or reverse cowgirl.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for? How long do they last?)
His record is 5 rounds in one day. He claims he'll beat it soon. He can last pretty much long, he makes sure you cum first, but when he's desperate for a release, he doesn't last long.

T = Toys (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
He didn't own any toys until you became his girlfriend. He likes to tease you with the vibrators and the dildo he bought for when he's away. That's the only time your allowed to use it. He doesn't really use toys on himself, he has photos of you naked in his phone and that's all he needs to jack off.

U = Unfair (How much they like to tease)
He's the biggest fucking tease. He likes to turn you on so much, make your panties damp, then he leaves you on the edge, waiting and begging for him.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
He likes you to be more vocal than he is, but when your sucking him or riding him, he likes to moan your name, cursing, groaning, grunting...

W = Wild Card (A random headcanon for the character)
He thinks you're a little devil in bed, his sex goddess.

X = X-ray (Let's see what's going on under those clothes)
Muscles. Abs. Thighs. A huge dick. And an amazing personality.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
Almost every day. He likes to have this intimate moment with you after a long day of training, a game or a slow morning, with his dick buried in your pussy.

Z = Zzz (How quickly they fall asleep afterward)
He falls asleep pretty fast with you cuddled into him, his arms around you, keeping you close.

Hope you like it 🥰
This is a little surprise I've been working on, I wanted to try something new. And guess who passed the exams: ME! YAY! (okay I still don't know if I passed at French, but who cares! I'm back and I have a few stories that I want to finish writing and hopefully you will like them).
Also, I got a new obsession (fuck me) with Pedri Gonzales jsnshsnsn so if you're also a fan of him, I will updated the other book too ❤️