The neighbour

Smut

He was always your rich, handsome and athletic neighbor with whom you were obsessed with. You knew his everyday schedule, when he was training at home, when he had training at the stadium, when he came home from school. He had a busy life. But you never had a chance to talk to him, you were too shy to even make a move. Instead, you preferred to watch him from the shadows.

Mason's pov

She was always my pretty and friendly neighbor since my family moved here, in this little town. I always see her in the morning, going to the same school as me, but we never really had the chance to talk. Probably because I have a very busy schedule, with the football training. But I wish she would notice me, at least once. I always see her laughing with her two best friends, being friendly to everyone in school, but with me, she's different. She usually comes to the training sessions, but only because her best friend's brother is in the highschool team.  But I wish she would notice me. But not in the way it happened.

Your pov

I was walking down the street, with a cake in my hands. It was my best friend's birthday, Alessia, and I put my brain to work and baked her a cake. I was only 5 minutes from where she lives, when a hooded figure bumped into me and the cake fell on the ground. "You idiot!" I shouted angrily. "I'm sorry... I wasn't paying attention and-" "Of course you weren't. Else you would have seen me" you scoffed, trying to make out who it was. The person pulled the hood down and your eyes widened. Your cute and handsome neighbor. "I'm really sorry..." he said. "Doesn't matter. The cake is ruined" you sighed. "I can buy you another one" he offered. "Yeah course you can. For you is just another cake, but for me, is ruined. And you know why? Because I put so much effort in this and look. It's gone. I guess you don't know what true friendship is like. Thank you for that, Mr. Idiot" you said and sat on a nearby bench. "That's true. I don't know" he mumbled quietly.

He sighed, resuming his evening run. You waited, not knowing what to do, you couldn't go like this to her party. You saw him returning and placing a new cake on the bench near you. "I don't need your help or your money" you scoffed. "I know. I'm sorry" he said, turning around and leaving. Or so you thought. He actually hid behind a car to see if you were going to accept his apology. You decided to take it, it was better than nothing, and resumed your way to her house. His heart warmed at the sight, smiling like an idiot on his way back home.

When the party was over, you returned home, feeling bad for what you heard Mason say. "That's true. I don't know". He sounded so broke, you always thought he had a lot of friends. You looked at your watch, reading 8 pm. He won't be sleeping at this hour yet. You rang the bell and a young woman opened the big door. "Hello. How can I help you?" she asked. "I came to talk to Mason. I'm a colleague from school" you said. "Wait here" she said and left.

Mason was beyond surprised when he heard Clarissa say all those things to him, but told her it was alright. The woman returned and led you in the huge mansion. "He's in the gaming room. Third door on the left" she said and you thanked her. You knocked on the door and he mumbled a 'come in'. He was even more surprised when it he saw you. "What are you doing here?" he asked coldly. "I uhh...I saved you a piece of cake" you said, embarrassed. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to come here, he clearly didn't want anyone here. "I'll just go" you said, turning around. "Stay...please" he whispered the last part. You felt his fingers slowly wrapping around your wrist to turn you to face him. He was shirtless, you've seen him many times,  but being this close to you, intimidated you.

"I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't want to sound like that" he said. You looked up to see his face, since he was way taller than you, and read only sadness. "We can share it" he said, referring to the cake. "How's the taste?" he asked, leaving you in a trance from which you had to wake up. "I didn't eat yet" you answered. He looked puzzled, then everything clicked. "You didn't have to sacrifice your slice for me. I was an idiot" he said. "I guess it tastes good. There wasn't anything left" you chuckled and he could swore he felt in love with that sound. You sad on the sofa, eating in silence and occasionally stealing glances to one another. "You got something on your lip" you said. "Here?" he asked, but missed the spot. "Right...here" you said, leaning forward, but something hold you back. "You okay?" he asked, seeing your hesitation. You lent your head towards him, and kissed the corner of his mouth, licking his bottom lip where a bit of whipped cream remained. You pulled away, looking for any sign from him. He pulled you into his lap, taking you by surprise. Now it was his turn to wait for a sign from you to make him stop, but since there was none, he lent forward and captured your lips with his. He always thought you had kissable lips and the feeling of them was better than  anything he has had until now. He placed his hands on your bum, squeezing slightly. You gasped, allowing his tongue to explore your mouth and you hated the fact that he had a buzz cut and you couldn't pull his hair. So your hands wrapped around his bare neck, and pulled his head towards you.

"You should grow your hair back" you said after you pulled away. "I may do it for you" he winked, hugging you tightly. "Thank you for coming" he said. "So, what are we? I  barely know anything about you" you said. "Liar. You know me, stalker" he smirked, making  you blush. "My little stalker" he cooed and you slapped his chest. "Idiot" you said, getting up and seeing a bulge in his sweatpants. You blushed hard and he smirked. "Congrats. You turned me on with only a piece of cake and a kiss" he said. "Good luck taking rid of it" you smirked, leaving his house with a big grin on your face.

The time went by, and you started as friends, but it was hard keeping your hands to each other, especially when he looked so hot all sweaty on the pitch. You decided that it was the right moment to take things to the next level, and when you arrived home from the game, you pushed him into the bed. "Whaaa...are you sure?" he asked, as you climbed onto him, kissing his neck. "Yes" you replied. You shrieked when you felt his hands under your bum, twisting you so he was on top. "Just tell me if you want me to stop" he said, exposing himself first to make you feel comfortable. "You okay?" he asked, as he saw your cheeks turning red when he looked at you naked in his bed. "Yeah..." you replied. He pressed kisses on your neck and chest, his hand slowly going in between your legs. "Fuck... you're dripping wet for me darling" he said, moving his fingers up and down your slick folds. "Is it all for me baby?" he asked. "All for you" you breathed. He went down on you, reaching the place where he wanted to be the most, and started his assault with kisses, sucks and licks. Your hips bucked into his face when he pinched your clit between his fingers. Your breathing became irregular when he inserted his fingers inside you. "I know baby... I have to get you ready for me yeah?'' he said, kissing your hard nipples. He continued fingering you and it felt 10x better than when you did it in your room, imagining him. "Mase..." you moaned. "I know... let go" he whispered as you came undone on his fingers and face.

As you were coming down from your high, you heard him rip of a condom, before sliding it on his dick. And God, he was big. "First time?" he asked and you nodded. "Tell me if you want to stop" he said, kissing your neck as he slowly inserted himself. "Mason... Mason fuck!" you whimpered, feeling him penetrating you. "I know baby...just a little more" he groaned. You gasped when he was fully inside you, but not moving. He looked at your face, contorted in pain and pleasure, and kissed your lips softly. "You can move" you whispered. He nodded, slowly moving in and out of you, while kissing your breasts to make you forget about the pain. "You're doing so well for me..." he praised you, at which you moaned his name. "Mason... I'm close" you said. "Cum, cum for me, Y/N" he groaned, spilling inside the condom. He pulled out, cleaning you with a wet cloth, then pulled the duvet over your naked bodies. "You okay?" he asked. "More than okay" you smiled, kissing him.

--

It was the last game of the season for Mason, but unfortunately you couldn't attend because you had to flew to the US for your university application. You wanted to stay, to support your boyfriend, but he encouraged you to go. You promised him you'll return as soon as you were done with it.

An unexpected call from your friend changed your plans completely. Mason had suffered a serious injury and he was in the hospital. You panicked and bought the first ticket for London, from where your mom was picking you up.

You arrived at the hospital, seeing his family was already there, but he never really introduced you to them. The doctor came to announce some good news about his health condition. He had a surgery and he would wake up soon. You were allowed to see him, sitting near his bed for what felt like hours, mindlessly scrolling on your phone.

"Stalking me again?" you jumped at the sound of his hoarse voice. "Mason" you hugged him tightly. "How are you feeling?" you asked. He just looked into your eyes. "I love you, Y/N" he said. You smiled, kissing him softly.

--

It took three months for Mason to get back on the pitch, but he had a very supportive girlfriend on and off the pitch. You were happy for him, your long time crush and neighbour finally being your boyfriend.

Hope you like it 🥰

This story was inspired by the book and movie "Through my window",  by Ariana Godoy. I recommend reading and watching the movie because it's so good (and spicy 😏).