World Cup #8

Pool scene + sexy time + jealousy time

"Fucking hell" Mason's mouth fell open at the sight of you in your bikini. "There are kids around" Lewis tutted. "God no" Mason sighed, already feeling his dick restraining his swim trunks. "You're whipped" Lewis laughed. "How could I not be?" Mason smiled when you picked up Summer and tried to calm her down. Poor little girl didn't know how to swim and took a gulp of water. "The guy over there says that too" Lewis said, nodded his head towards a guy who was ogling at you. "Bastard" Mason said, getting up and marching towards you.

"Hey baby. How's my favourite niece doing?" He beamed at her, which was still in your arms. "Ice cream Masey" she said. "I'm sure your other uncle wants to buy you one" Mason said and you cocked an eyebrow at him. You let Summer down and she started running to Lewis. "I thought you took the best uncle competition serious" you said. "I do. But I also take my relationship serious and these guys are practically eye fucking you" he said, pulling you into his body. "Okay Mr. Jealous. Do need to be like that" you joked, but he spread his palm all over your ass cheeks. "You're mine and it seems I have to make it clear for everyone here" he growled, snaking his lips to yours. You gasped when he squeezed your butt, his lips moulding with yours in the most passionate way he ever kissed you in public. He wrapped his arms around you, shielding you from any curious eyes.

"Get a room" a stranger passed you two and pushed Mason into water. You had time to yell some kind of noise before your tangled bodies splashed into the water. Mason was the first one to go to the surface, helping you up as well. "Bastard. I'm going to fucking kill him" Mason was beyond angry. He was fuming. "Mase, it's okay" you said. "No it's not. He could've hurt us both" he said. Your silence only fuelled him more, but you turned his head towards you and kissed him. Or rather making out with him in the pool. Somebody again shouted 'get a room' but you ignored them, showing them the middle finger. Mason was yours and you were so damn proud you got him to kiss you like this in public. "I don't think I can resist the urge to fuck you" he whispered, his erection pressing into your stomach. "Then don't".

He found the nearest exit from the pool and ran hand in hand with you to a more private space where he could devour you. "Be quiet for me will you?" He asked, pushing you into an empty toilet stall. "It's gross in here" you made a throwing up face. "It's gonna be even more" he smirked, pulling your bikini to the side and teasing your entrance with his tip. "You're not fingering me?" You asked. "I need to be inside you so bad" he whispered, slipping inside of you. "Fuck" you both groaned at the feeling. "You're perfect you know that? And all mine" he said, thrusting into you. "I'm yours, Mase" you moaned as he hit you G spot several times. "God I love you" he said against your lips, passionately kissing you. "I'm not gonna last" he admitted shyly. "It's okay... I'm close" you said, moving your hips to match the rhythm of his. Your pussy clenched around him, which triggered his own orgasm and emptied his load inside you.

"God I love—" but he abruptly stopped when he heard the door closing with a thud. He waited a few minutes, but all he could hear was voices.
"Are you sure no one comes here?"
"Yes. Now where were we?"
And then kissing sounds and sex sounds were heard. You tried hard not to laugh because you found it extremely funny as you were in the same situation as the other two, and Mason's dick was still inside of you.
"God right there fuck!"
"I'm gonna cum!"
"Fucking hell"
Mason froze on the spot and he didn't know why hearing other people having sex next to his stall was kinda turning him on. And you felt his dick growing hard, giving him a dead glare. He shrugged, waiting for the other couple to leave. When the door closed, he finally let out a pent up breath.
"That's so embarrassing" you laughed. "I know! Imagine if someone heard us" he said, pulling out of you and into his swim shorts. "Turned you on" you smirked. "Not my fault I imagined fucking you all over again" he shrugged. After the weird encounter, you were finally able to leave that gross space.

"And where have you two been?" Lewis asked as you made your way back to his family hand in hand and kinda flustered. "Yes, uncle Masey, where have you been? We want to play" Poppy said. "Auntie Y/n wanted ice cream, so I had to buy her one as well" Mason said and you blushed. "But can we play now?" Summer asked. "Of course" Mason replied, kissing the top of your head before leaving to play with his nieces. "Ice cream my ass" Lewis said. "Well, at least she licked something right?" Jaz said. "Oh God, I can't with you two" you said, sitting on the sun bed. "And we can't with you two, dirty dogs" Lew said. Obviously he was joking with you, but sometimes you wondered if you were being too oblivious with Mason and your relationship with him. "Ignore him, Y/N" Jaz said.

You laid on the sun bed after wrapping yourself in a poncho, your eye leads felt heavy so you tried to take a nap. Some time later you felt two arms wrapping around you from behind. "God why are they so hyperactive?" Mason said, but you didn't answer him. "Oh you're napping here aren't you?" He cooed, sticking his chest against your back. "My baby is feeling sleepy after our little sneaky fucking session" he smirked against your neck, pressing a soft kiss there. "Uncle Masey! Let's go play!" Summer came running to him. "Uncle Masey needs to rest now and keep Auntie Y/N company. But we'll play later" he said to the little kid.

You enjoyed each other's presence, just being in Mason's arms made you feel ten times better. "You have no idea how much I love you. You came here for me and I just can't thank you enough for that" he whispered. You turned into him arms, cuddling into his chest. "You slept good?" He asked. "Yeah...I heard everything you did by the way" you smirked up at him. "Oh" he said blushing. "And you don't have to thank me" you added, drawing invisible circles on his chest with your fingers. "I will do that, don't worry" he said, kissing the top of your head.

Hope you like it 🫶🏻 next part will be posted after the game on Saturday 🇫🇷🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿