Mountnies

"Mase, what's this?" You asked. "Surprise?" He asked, placing a bowl on the kitchen counter. "What for?" You asked laughing, hugging him. "Do I need a reason to spoil my girlfriend?" He asked, kissing your lips softly. "So what are we doing?" You asked. "You go change and I finish the preparations" he replied.

You went to take a shower after a tiring day at work and got changed into one of Mason's brown hoodies, then went down again for whatever your boyfriend had in mind. "So... will you tell me what are we doing?" You asked. "You have 3 guesses" he grinned. You looked at the ingredients in the bowls. "It's a dessert" you said and he nodded. "Pancakes?" He shook his head. "Cupcakes?" He shook his head again. "Hmm...brownies?" "Close" he said. "We're baking Mountnies" he said it so proudly you burst into laughter. "Stop laughing" he said, poking you in the stomach. "Sorry sorry" you said. "So... with what are we starting this?" You asked. He came behind you and tied a pink apron around your waist. "Pink? Really?" You asked. "You're so cute" he whispered, kissing your neck. "Mase..." you said, pushing your ass back into his crotch. "Nah uh. We're baking Mounties" he tutted, pulling away.

"Put the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder in that bowl" he said. "Yes sir" you smirked. "Not funny, Y/n/n" he rolled his eyes. "And I mix the eggs with the oil" he said. You kept stealing glances at Mason, how in the earth he was looking so hot in his apron? "Stop staring" he said. "Can't help it when you look like that" you smirked. "Yeah? How do I look?" He grinned, caging you between the counter and his body. "Very handsome" you replied, throwing a bunch of flour into his face. "Hey!" He took his revenge and threw some into your face and hair. "Come and sprinkle that in the eggs" he said. "You forgot the chocolate chips, Y/N". "And you forgot the water, mister". "Okay done. Now do what I said" he ordered. "Yes daddy" you smirked.

You swept some of the composition with your finger and licked it afterwards, maintaining eye contact with Mason. "You're such a tease" he said, putting the batter into the forms and putting them in the oven. "You love it" you said as he came between your parted legs. "Fuck I do" he groaned, pulling you into a hot kiss. His hands roamed your body, pulling you even closer so you could feel his bulge underneath his sweatpants. His tongue moulded with yours, his hands skimming over the fabric of your panties. "You're so wet, love" he smirked and you moaned when he pulled your panties to the side and picked your clit. "God Mase". He teased your entrance with his fingers before pushing two inside. "Fuck..." he groaned, his head falling on your shoulder as he finger fucked you on the kitchen counter. "Mase... I'm so close" you whimpered.

You were on the verge of cumming when the timer starting ringing, signalling the brownies were baked. Mason pulled his fingers out and pulled the tray out of the oven, all the time smirking. "Mase you can't leave me like this" you whined. "And you can't leave me like this either" he said and your eyes were fixed on his crotch. "Then fuck me" you simply said. He took of his sweatpants and boxers, leaving him naked in front of you. "Bend over darling and let me finish what I've started" he ordered. You jumped off the counter and pressed your chest into it, your ass up in the air for him. You felt his fingers pulling down your underwear, then he licked your arousal that had dripped down your legs, his beard creating the perfection friction.

You felt his tip at your entrance, coating it in your juices before he eased himself inside of you. "Fuck Mase" you moaned louder. "You feel so fucking good, baby... Such a fucking wet and tight cunt" he groaned, slapping your ass. "Oh God..." you moaned, already feeling close. "Mase... Mase..." you moaned his name like a mantra as you came. He let you ride your high, then pulled out and turned you to face him. "One more baby, I know you can" he said sweetly before pushing into you again. You whined, already sensitive, but your walls engulfed him wholly. "I love you so much... fuck" he groaned, fucking you hard and slow, just how you liked it after an orgasm. "Please Mase... come inside me" you moaned, kissing him passionately. "Y/N" he moaned, spilling himself inside of you which triggered your second orgasm. He pulled your tight into him, both of you catching your breaths.

You whined when he pulled out, already missing him. He put on his sweats, before looking closely to the brownie you just made. "Do you think it's cooled down?" You asked. "Let's see, shall we?" He said, cutting it into smaller pieces. "Cheers to this amazing Mounties and the best kitchen sex" he said smiling. "I'm not sure it's the best but these are amazing" you moaned at the taste. "Nothing is better or sweeter than you, love" he smiled, kissing you softly. "I love you so much, Mason. Thank you for this lovely evening, but you need to work on your cooking skills" you said laughing. "At least I don't have to work on my sex skills" he smirked. "Hmm I'm not sure" you said. "Ouch" you whined when he slapped your ass. "Don't make me teach you a lesson" he warned. "Oh I'm so scared" you faked a high pitched voice. "You little" he kissed, pulling your back against his chest and attacking your neck with kisses. "I love you so so much" he whispered. "I know. And I don't doubt your skills in bed. Never" you said, kissing his lips. "That's what I thought" he stated, making you laugh.

"So, are we eating those Mounties or not?" "Wait!!!" He said. "I want to put whipped cream on. And sprinkles. And pearls" he said, like he was a little kid. "Tadaaaaa!!!!" He said when he finished his art. "That's woah, caloric bomb. You need to work one week in the gym to get rid of that" you joked. "Good thing. You love my abs" he grinned, taking a bite of his brownie and putting whipped cream all over his nose and beard. "You eat like a baby" you laughed, kissing his cheeks to lick off the cream. He sprayed some on his lips to which you laughed, but kissed hi anyway. He's been a cutie tonight and he deserved every bit of affection from you.

Hope you like it 🥰
I'm officially taking Christmas/ winter requests for Mason 🎄. But they will be posted just in December or at the end of November.

And sorry for not posting, Uni killz me 🙂🔫