Valentine's Day 💘

Mason weren't the one to celebrate these celebrations, he found them useless and a waste of money. He could spoil his girlfriend whenever he wanted not on a stupid day in February.

You didn't mind either until all of your girl friends started listing what they got for Valentine's Day and asking you what you got. It was lunch and you could use the excuse that Mason left early for training so he didn't have time to give you any present, but you will celebrate in the evening.

You decided to take a nap, but someone knocked at your door. "Is this Y/n Y/l/n?" The guy asked. "Yeah?". "Special delivery for you" he said, handing you a huge bouquet of flowers. "Umm thanks" you said, closing the door. You really hoped they were from Mason, but...

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl
MO

Mason came home from training, being confused by the bouquet. "Who sent you flowers?" He asked. "Someone who thinks about be on Valentine's Day" you shrugged. "And that's it?" He asked, flipping the card. "Odegaard? Really?" He laughed. "At least my ex gave me flowers instead of my boyfriend" you said. "You know I don't like this shit". "I know that, but you could at least buy me chocolate. I need to be on my period anyway" you rolled your eyes. "I will, but not today" he said. "Why not? You still have time". "I don't get why this day is so important when I spoil you every single time?" He asked. "Because... all my friends posted about what they got and when they asked me, I didn't know what to tell them...And if we don't post anything, people will think we broke up" you explained. "To your friends, you could've say something I got you before and fuck what the people say! If I buy you a thing is not because they said I don't know what, it's because I love you" he said, pulling you into a hug.

"But if you really want something... I got you" he said. "I stopped at Wagamama's and brought dinner. And a special bouquet for my special girlfriend" he said. It was a book and chocolate bouquet. "Aww Mase... thank you" you said, kissing his lips. "Now you can post this" he suggested. "Fuck that! I want to spend time with my boyfriend" you laughed.

"Do you want a gift that you can't post anywhere?" Mason asked after the movie you were watching ended. "Should I say yes?" You asked seeing his devilish grin. "Just lay back and let me make you feel good, love" he said, taking your pants and panties off. "Oh Mase" you moaned when his lips wrapped around your clit. Mason eating you out wasn't something you could post online, maybe just on a porno site because the whole scene was so obscene that you had to bit your lip to not wake up the entire neighbourhood. "I want to hear you" he said, pushing two fingers inside. "Mase fuck fuck fuck" you moaned as you came on his fingers.

While you were regaining your breath, he got rid of the remaining of your clothes and his as well. "Happy Valentine's Day baby" he said as he pushed all the way in. "God..." you moaned. "You feel so good...taking my cock so well" he grunted, pounding into you. "Mase please don't stop" you moaned, wrapping your legs around him. He felt you clenching on him already and allowed you to cum for the second time that night, him following soon after.

He flopped down on you, the coach making in impossible to lay next to you, but you didn't mind. You loved when he was cuddling you after sex. "Hands down the best gift" you said. "I knew you'd like it" he smirked, kissing your lips. He got up to put on his boxers and hand you his t-shirt, then you started watching another rom-com, cuddled on his sofa.

Hope you like it 🥰
Early Valentine's Day gift for you 🫶🏻