Insecurities

Request

In the last week, you barely saw Mason. He was overworking in the gym early in the morning till late in the afternoon, ate pretty fast and went to sleep just as fast. It's like he wasn't even home. One day, you decided to buy a cheat meal for him since he's been working so hard and to cook your best cheesecake recipe.

You went in the gym (the smell was wek) and found Mason laying on the ground. "Mase? Can you take a break?" You asked, kneeling near him. "Mase? Oh god, he fainted" you panicked, softly slapping his cheeks. "Shit shit shit" you said, splashing water on his face. "C'mon, Mason, wake up". You took our phone and dialled the ambulance.

"Hello? Yes, I have an emergency. I found my boyfriend on the floor in our gym. I guess he fainted. Yes, I tried to wake him, but he's not responding to anything" you explained to the lady on the phone.

The ambulance came pretty fast. The medics laid Mason on the couch, while giving him some treatments. "Did this happen before?" One of them asked. "No. But he's been working in the gym too much. I tried telling him but—"
"Y/N?"
"Mase. How are you feeling?" You said, sitting near him. "Better" he chuckled weakly. "You scared me to death" you tutted, taking his hand in yours. "Mr. Mount, you were lucky this time. It was just a minor fainting, but it can get much worse if you don't eat and drink water regularly. And also sweets are good for your glycaemia. Take care" the doctor said.

"You bought a Five Guys burger? And you baked your famous cheesecake? For me?" Mason asked. "Yes. You were overworking, Mase. What's gotten into you?" You asked. "Can't a man just want to have muscles?" He rolled his eyes. "Of course they can! But muscles need food too. And sex" you said. "And your body is amazing, Mase. Why do you want to look like a Ken with muscles?"

"I saw you liking Ruben Dias's pictures" he admitted.
"And?"
"And I thought you like his body".
"Well, he's quite the Greek god, but I wouldn't date him. Too many muscles" you said, making a disgusted face. "But what about the abs? I don't really have any" he said, looking in the mirror and tracing his tummy with his fingers. "I know I said I'm an abs girl, but I wouldn't trade you for the whole damn abs in the world" you said, going behind him. "And you're my Greek god. And I love you so much" you said, placing your hands on his tummy. "Don't ever think you're not handsome. And don't work in the gym this week or I'll put a lock on it forever" you said. "Okay I promise. Just because I love you so much" he grinned like an idiot. "I love you too, Mase. Even without a bulky ass body" you joked, kissing his lips.

Hope you like it 🩷