Mr. Goalie

Smut

"Woah that was fast" Mason laughed when you jumped into his arms as soon as he entered your house. "I'm so proud of you, baby" you kissed all over his face. "Thank you, love, but I have to change and take a hot shower" he said, trying to free himself from your tight embrace. "But I want to reward you, Mr. Goalie" you whined, your palm right above his groin. "But I—". "No buts. Go sit on the coach and spread those pretty legs for me" you smirked. What man in his right mind would refuse a blowjob? So Mason obeyed, taking off his pants and hoodie and leaving the rest in your good hands. "Just relax yeah?" You said, pressing soft kisses to everywhere but where he needed you most. "Don't tease" he groaned, his dick already hard and leaking with pre cum.

You licked a long stripe from the base to the tip, sucking it like a lollipop, while your fingers grazed over his abs. "I can't wait anymore" he groaned, pushing his hips forward, pushing all the way inside your mouth. Your throat tightened around him, making you gag, but you continued sucking him. After all, he deserved it for scoring the winning goal. "Just like that... fuck... you feel so good" he moaned, while you played with yourself, not being able to resist how turned on you were. "I'm close baby... just a few thrusts" he groaned, spilling his cum down your throat.

"Let me return the favour" he smirked, laying you on the carpet. "Mase fuck... I'm so horny" you moaned when his breath hit your core. "I know baby... let daddy take care of you" he said before dipping down to lick your arousal. He licked his way into your pussy, teasing your hole before tongue fucking you. "Mase... please... more" you moaned. He got the message, pushing two fingers inside while sucking on your clit just like you did to him. "'m close" you moaned. "Just let go" he said against you. Your orgasm hit, your fingers fisting Mason's hair as your breathing calmed down. "You did so well baby" he said, his beard glistening with your juices as he kissed you sweetly. "What about that shower I was talking about before you jumped on my dick?" He asked chuckling. "Sounds good, but you'll have to carry me" you said. He picked you up and washed you like the gentleman he is, then slipped under the covers with you. "I love you" you whispered. "I love you too" he said, pecking your temple. "You did so well today. I'm proud of you, Mr. Goalie" you giggled as you fell asleep snuggling into his chest.

Hope you like it 💙
Consider this my goodbye to the brown fluffy hair and the fact that Mason could play for another team next season 😭 at this point, it hurts more than a break up (I don't know how that feels, but moving on). Tbh I don't care where he goes, I just want to see him smile like in the picture above because that's all that matters 💙 him being happy wherever he's playing 🤍