World Cup #5

"How excited are you, Summer?" You asked the little girl on your lap. "I can't wait to see uncle Masey". "Look! There he is" you said, pointing at the England players who were warming up. "Masey!! Masey!!" Summer shouted. "Yes, he's there" looking all sexy and hot, you thought. You and Summer waved to them, and Declan actually spotted you and told Mason, who waved back to you. "He saw us!!" Summer giggled.

After the game, which ended 6-2 for England, the players came to see their families. You were currently chatting with Lauren about her pregnancy, while baby Jude was eager to see his dad. "There you are" you heard Declan say, picking his son up to his chest. Your heart melted at the sight, then you caught Mason's eyes and blushed. He knew you wanted kids and he also knew you will surely get baby fever with his nephew and nieces there. He chatted up with his parents, Jaz, Lewis and Stacey, whom he hadn't seen for 3 years and met his niece for the first time, then he turned to you, patiently waiting with his arms opened. "Come on, Y/N. I think he's been thinking about this before the final whistle" Jaz said. You laughed, but hugged him tightly. "Congrats on your debut, baby. Maybe next time you'll score a goal" you said while pulling away. "You look good in my t-shirt" he smirked and you gave him a dead look. "Actually everyone is looking so good with my t-shirt" he corrected.

In the evening you went to have dinner with everyone, even Mason was allowed to come. He sat near you, wanting to spend as much time as possible with you. He placed his hand on your thigh while you chatted with his sister Stacey, he asked about how you two met and Mason butted in. Of course he did. "She came as an assistant for the Nike photoshoot and I hit her head with the ball" Mason said. "And then she fainted" he added and Stacey gasped. "That's a way to flirt" She said. "Then he stayed with me until I woke up and asked me on a date to forget about what happened" you said. "He never forgot it" you added, rolling your eyes. "I'm so glad I did it. If I didn't, I wouldn't have now the best girlfriend in the world" he said, kissing your blushing cheek. "You two are so cute. I'm so happy for you" she said. "Thank you" you smiled.

As everyone drifted off to their conversations, Mason squeezed your thigh to draw your attention to him. "So did you enjoy the game?" He asked, rubbing his hand up and down your thigh. "Yeah, you played really well. But was it necessary to do that thing?" You asked. "Which one?" He smirked. "Lift your t-shirt" you whispered. "Oh? You jealous now that I've showed my abs?" He grinned. "I'm not. Because only I get to kiss them" you smirked. "You little... come here" he said, adjusting into his seat before I leaning in to peck your lips. "Cough". You both pulled away to look at Lewis. "Leave them alone" Debbie scolded him. "At least get a room" Lewis joked. "Actually that's a good idea" Mason said, standing up and pulling you with him. "Have a nice evening, fam!" He said and you waved embarrassed at them as you two left the restaurant. "We're going to yours. Is far closer than mine" he said, beginning to run. "Mase, slow down" you laughed. "I wish, but I have a big ass boner and wanna get rid of it quickly" he said. You arrived at your hotel, waiting for the elevator. You didn't even got to lock your door because Mason pushed you into it and kissed you hungrily. "Fuck..." he growled, pressing his hips into yours, allowing you to feel how hard he was.

By the time you reached the bed, you were already naked, sprawled out on the bed, eagerly waiting for Mason to do something. "So wet baby... did I make you this wet?" He asked, running his fingers trough your wetness. "Only you daddy" you sighed when he sucked on your clit, parting your wet folds with his tongue before entering you. "Fuck Mase" you moaned, pulling his hair, making his tongue go deeper into you. "Fuck" he groaned, his lips sucking on your clit. "Mase fuck... can I come?" You asked, even though he didn't even use his fingers. He let out a groan which you assumed it was an yes and let go, coming on his face. "God Y/n... you're gorgeous" he said as he pulled away from you.

He laid on the bed and you took control, kissing his neck and chest, down to his abs, where you paid more attention that usual, licking and easily nipping at the skin. "God... I wish we could do that, but I really need to be inside you" he said. You nodded and switched places, him hovering over you and positioning his red tip at your entrance. "Fuck" you both moaned when he fully entered you. "God you're fucking tight" he groaned, bottoming in and out of you. "Mase.... Please..." you moaned, pulling his head down to kiss his lips. His thrusts became sloppier, he was close and so were you. You thrusted your hips up to meet his movements, his head falling into your neck as he pushed you to your orgasm, triggering his own as well.

"Best reward after a World Cup debut" he said, kissing over your chest while he pulled out of you. "And after every game" you added. "I know we do aftercare, but I need to go" he said, kissing your lips again. "It's okay, we'll have time for that some other time" you smiled, getting up to put something on you. "You weren't the only one affected. My shirt on you... god... I thought I'll have a boner for the whole game" he said, dressing up. "Possessive much?" You smirked. "Very. My girl wearing my shirt at my game with my family" he said, kissing you again and grabbing you ass. You gasped and he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. "You have to go" you said as he received a text for Declan. "I'm sorry again" he said. "It's okay. I love you" you said, hugging him. "I love you too. See you soon" he said, pecking your lips one more time.

"I knew you were up to funny business" you heard Declan say trough the phone as Mason left your room.

Hope you like it ❤️
So proud of Mason making his debut ❤️❤️🥹