Episode #4

Y/N
Hello everyone and welcome back to my YouTube channel. I hope you liked the last video, my stomach clearly loved it. And we're here today in Mason's back yard, ready for a penalty challenge.

Mason
I can finally win this one.

Y/N
So we'll do two challenges. The first one we will have a penalty shootout. And the second one we'll spin around 20 times and than attempt to shoot the ball into the goal.

Mason
We already did the warm-up, and now, because I don't want my girlfriend to say I let her win or anything, I invited someone... Kepa! Now it's going to be fair.

Y/N
Hola Kepa. But how do I know you haven't paid him to let you win?

Kepa
He didn't.

Y/N
Hmm okay. Then we should start. Rock paper scissors.

"Yes! Be ready to lose Y/N" Mason said, happily winning the 🪨📄✂️. He went to the penalty point and Kepa went in the goal. "Yes! 1-0 for me love" he said, flipping his invisible long hair. Then you went up to take your shot, missing. "Great" you mumbled. The shit show continued with Mason scoring 4 out of 5, because Kepa succeeded in saving one, and you were able to score only 2, 2 saved my Kepa and 3 missed.

"1-0 for me. Next challenge" Mason said, happily moving around. "Kepa do you want to play this too?" You asked, battling your eyelashes at him. "Well... yeah, if it's okay" he replied. "Of course it's okay" you said. "Enough talking. Let's take spins" Mason said. "Okay boss" you rolled your eyes. Mason was the first one, and you died of laughter as he fell onto the grass before hitting the ball. "Oh my goood" he whined, still laying on the ground. "You okay?" You looked at him upside down. "A kiss would make it better" he smirked and you leaned down to peck his lips. "Get a room" Kepa shouted, so you pulled away.

It was your turn to spin and take the shot, which you succeeded, but kicked the ball in the wrong direction. Mason started laughing, but you showed him your middle finger. "I did better than you" you stuck your tongue out at him. "Vamos Kepa" Mason said, completely ignoring your comment. "Uhh you know what? Andrea just called me and I have to pick some groceries up. But thanks for the invitation. Byee!" He said, running off. "Huh? I think he got scared of our competitiveness" you said. "Yours" Mason corrected. You took the ball and hit him. "You hit my balls!" He yelped. "Sorry not sorry" you said, making a run in the house.

"Wait my camera. I left it outside" you tried pulling Mason away from kissing your neck. "Na uh. You're staying here and take care of my hurt balls" he said, continuing his attack on your neck. "Mason, that camera costs a fortune! I can't leave it outside. It's going to rain soon" you said. "I'll buy you a new one" he said. "Maseee..." you whined. "Alright. Go get your camera and come finish what you started" he said, referring to his obvious boner. "It's not my fault you get hard over a pair of leggings" you shrugged. "A pair of leggings and you flirting with my mate" he said. "I didn't flirt. We were talking. Like two normal people". "Yeah yeah go get you camera".

your_username

your_username New vlog up on my channel waglifechannel !!! With @/masonmount and @/kepaarrizabalaga 💙💙💙

masonmount ❤️
kepaarrizabalaga happy to be there! ☺️
masonxmount the way Kepa left 🤣🤣
↪️ y/nfan he got scared of Y/N 🤣
↪️ your_username am I that scary? 🥺
↪️ masonmount yes you are
↪️ your_username 🖕🏽
↪️ masonmount luv u 2 ❤️
sophiaaemelia how do you get him to do all this stuff with you? You're so cute together 🥺🩵
↪️ masonmount I get a reward afterwards 😼
↪️ your_username 🔫🔪🪓
↪️ masonmount 🏃🏽‍♂️💨

Hope you like it 🩷
On Monday I start Uni again so I hope I'll post the last part of this YouTube series this weekend 🥰