No nut november

Mason and Y/N are 17 in this story and best friends :) or not

"Why are you ticking every day in November?" You asked. "See how many days are left" Mason lied. "Mhm. And why is the 30th circled?". "Can we do this project already?" He groaned. "No, until you tell me why" you said. "You're gonna laugh. So no" he said. "Okay then we're gonna stay here all day" you said, crossing your arms over your chest.

Some minutes passed before he spoke up again. "Fine. I'm doing the NNN challenge". "The what?" "I told you, now let's do this" he said. "Wait is that challenge where you can't jerk off?" You asked and he nodded blushing. "Oh my God! And you're not having sex either right?" You asked and he nodded again. "Holy shit" you burst into a hysteric laughter. "Okay okay, stop it" he said. "Y/N, come on! It's not funny" he groaned. "Oh it is so fucking funny" you said. "I wish you girls had something like this. No fingering that pussy for a whole month" he said. "I never did, so... it would be easy peasy" you shrugged. "Wait you never...?" "Never fingered myself or being fingered by guys. Yea" you shrugged. "But you're hot af" he said shocked. "Well, I have standards" you said. "Yeah because you read bullshit books" he rolled his eyes. "Hey! They are not bullshit. You know what, we're gonna do this tomorrow because I can't with you now" you said, packing your things up. "Y/N wait, I didn't mean that" he sighed. "Bye Mason. Good luck with your No bullshit November" you said, leaving his room.

— the next day —
If he's gonna tease you because you read, you're gonna tease him ever worse. You picked the shortest skirt ever and blue panties, a very short crop top, showing the curve of your breasts.

"Hey—Oh" Mason said when he opened the door for you. "Hi Macey. Slept well?" You asked, closing his opened mouth. "Y-yeah" he replied, trying not to get a stiffy but it was impossible. "I'm....gonna take a shower" he said, running to the bathroom in hope you wouldn't see it.

You waited to him into his room, made yourself comfortable on the bed when he re-entered the room. "So what about that project?" He asked, trying not to look at you all sprawled on his bed. "I have no idea" you shrugged, getting up to pick a notebook from your bag. "Fucking hell" Mason muttered, having a peak of your blue underwear. "Do you want help with that, Mase?" You asked, eyes shifting to his hard on. "You did it on purpose, didn't you?" He asked. "Maybe" you grinned, brushing your hand against his crotch. "Y/N...I can't do this" he said. "Why? I can help you get off". "I know, but that's not what friends do" he said. "Maybe we're not just friends, Mount" you whispered into his ear, kissing his neck. "Damn right" he groaned.

"What do you want me to do?" You asked. "Go sit on the bed, let me see it and touch yourself" he said, sitting on a chair at the edge of the bed. You laid on the bed, discarding your panties and opening your legs for him. "Fuck...that's one pretty pussy right there" he groaned. "I... don't know how to do it" you said blushing. "To touch yourself?" He asked and you nodded, even more embarrassed. "Touch it with your finger" he said, fisting his dick. Your eyes widened at the size of it, I mean you knew he wasn't a virgin anymore, but that dick looked tasty. "Are you wet?" He asked. "Yes. So wet" you moaned, moving your fingers through your pussy lips, opening yourself more to him. "Find your clit and play with it" he said and he so wished it was himself to do that, but he swore he won't touch you today. Not today. "Oh..." you moaned when you found it. "That's it... you're doing great...Now, slip a finger inside" he urged. "Oh fuck" you moaned at the contact. "Fucking hell you're so hot" he groaned, head thrown back as he felt himself getting close. "Mase... it feels so good" you moaned, his bucking into your hand. "It would feel even better if it was me doing it" he growled, sitting up and laying next to you on the bed. "I did imagine you doing this" you chuckled. "Yeah? You've been a dirty girl having dirty dreams?" He smirked, not believing that his innocent best friend had fantasies about... "It's you, Mason. You're doing things to me" you said as if reading his mind.

"I need to touch you...I need to" he whispered desperately, his length touching the side of your thigh while he pushed your hand away. "Is it okay?" He asked and you nodded. "Fuck... you're dripping, love" he groaned, his fingers entering you. "Mase... God! Don't stop" you moaned louder. "Not planning to, baby" he smirked, humping your thigh. You grabbed his dick and rubbed it into your hand, which caused him to moan your name. "Mase I'm so close" you said. "Me too... let go whenever you want" he said. "Mase... Mason!" You moaned as you came on his hand and he released his load all over your thighs. "My dirty girl" he smirked, kissing you. You were shocked but kissed him back, pulling him closer to you.

"What does this make us, Mason?" You asked after you had a shower separately. "Prob alt boyfriend and girlfriend, if you want of course" he said. "Obviously" you laughed. "But what about the... what's it called? Aaah, the NNN challenge? You lost" you grinned. "Doesn't matter. I got to give you the first orgasm of your life" he smirked. "And many more from now on, baby" he whispered, kissing your lips softly.

Hope you like it 🥰