Authors Note

Hey guys,

Firstly I would like to apologise for the lack of one shots there have been recently. Those of you taking exams in a couple of weeks will understand why!

Anywho, the reason I am writing this little note is to basically update you guys on what's happening and what will be happening.

Firstly, I do fully intend to keep writing one shots and my Kol Mikaelson story - It's just finding little spare moments! As it happens, I have hundreds of ideas for new one shots and new chapters on my story so I will hopefully be updating soon!

As for changes...

I posted a little message on my profile to ask for opinions on what to do as it has suddenly occured to me that maybe doing a bunch of one shots just on Vampire Diaries is very limited. So, here's the deal:

I'm giving you guys the option on whether I should make this little group of one shots for other fandoms as well, such as Supernatural, White Collar, Sons of Anarchy and even films like Harry Potter.

The other option of course is to keep it just as Vampire Diaries but I'm giving you guys the choice!

I'm going to give you guys until this time next week to voice your preference and then I will tell you guys what the result is!

There probably will be a limit to what I can write, like what characters you want me to do as I haven't watched every single program out there or even every film but I will try and watch as much as I can (depending on what you guys request) so that I can get a wide range. At this point, I will say no to musicians just because I want to see how well this goes first but there will be possibility in the future!

Thank you guys for still sticking with me despite my disappearance as a writer! 

Feel free to message me with your view or just comment on this :)

I've got a cute Kai one shot on the way as it is which will hopefully be up tonight so til then :) xx