Ezra Fitz - Waiting Game

Imagine dating Ezra Fitz and on the night of your anniversary, you spend your first night together and wake up to a surprise

(gif not mine!)

Warnings: teacherxstudent relationship (student is 18), a sort of explicit scene 

---

'Okay. So what can we conclude from this?' Mr Fitz asked the class.

It wasn't the easiest lesson on the Friday afternoon. I loved English with a passion, and not just because of the teacher. I found the books we studied interesting and my class had my best friend, Cora, in it. But, that Friday lesson was different. Usually, I listened attentively to Mr Fitz. He was full of life and so passionate about the subject yet all I wanted to do was get out of there.

It had been six months since Mr Fitz, or Ezra as I called him outside of the classroom, had been dating. It had happened by accident. The summer before my final year, I was out with my friends at a club. Yes, we weren't old enough but that's never stopped anyone. I had had one too many cocktails, and before I knew it, I was heavily making out with my future english teacher on the dance floor. When I got back to school and found out that he was my new teacher, I had told him that was it. I wasn't the type of girl that lusted after their teachers. For me, it was kind of weird. Yet, later that day, we were locked in the supply closet. Heavily making out.

From then on, Ezra and I had been seeing each other secretly. Cora knew about the relationship but my younger sister, and my parents, hadn't got a clue. That was until my sister, Emily, caught us in the back of his car one night. She had promised to keep the secret and I trusted her. Though it was horrible to lose one of your best friends, Alison was always the one that made Em act completely different to her sweet self.

I fidgeted in my seat as some guy at the back of the class answered the question, raising a laugh from the class when he pointed out that, though Romeo and Juliet was one of the most well known plays in history, not everyone realised that the two main characters were meant to be thirteen years old.

I just wanted to get out of there. It was mine and Ezra's six month anniversary and, when I had seen him last weekend, he had said that he had something very special planned. It was killing me. I hated surprises and since it was our anniversary, Ezra had the stupid idea of not fumbling about in closets and the backs of cars until Friday. You can probably guess that, being an 18 year old girl with hormones and an inpatient attitude, I was close to death.

Mr Fitz could obviously see my frustration as his eyes flickered across the class to mine, before turning away with a smile tugging at his lips.

Thanking the gods that reigned above us, the bell rang throughout the class. Just as I began shovelling everything into my bag, my head sprang up at my name. I saw Mr Fitz leaning against his desk as he watched me; the same hunger in his eyes that I felt in my stomach. 'Could you stay behind please?'

I nodded furiously, slowing down the shovelling as I waited for the class to empty. Cora simply rolled her eyes as she walked past, muttering something about waiting for me outside the class before she left, leaving just myself and Mr Fitz.

The door was barely shut before I spoke. 'Are you trying to kill me?' I exclaimed, folding my arms over my chest. 'You chose this class to be the one where you talk about exam preparation and the language of the play? That was the most painful hour I've ever been through! No offence.'

Ezra laughed as he pushed himself off the desk and began to walk towards me. 'Well we do have practice exam coming up. Would you rather I spoke about teenage love whilst watching you from the front of the class?'