Neal Caffrey - Demons

Based off the imagines from thefandomimagine on tumblr:

Imagine Neal Caffrey running up to you and kissing you in front of your friends when he hasn't seen you in ages

A/N: Hey guys! Though I know not many of you watch White Collar (or even know what it is), I'd love you guys to check this out! Took me longer than it should have to write (I have nothing to blame it on so my fault!) 

Also, it has been brought to my attention (thank you to the reader who messaged me!) that some of you guys would prefer to request stuff and ask me questions anonymously. Of course, there's no anonymous button on Wattpad so I'm going to give you guys my tumblr account so that, if you have tumblr, you can request anonymously (or not if you want) on there! 

My tumblr account is: puellaigmotum (little different to this). I have written stuff on tumblr and submitted them to other accounts on there so check those out if you want! I'll also put either a link or my name in my bio on here and do the same on my tumblr account! Hopefully you guys will sent me more requests!

Warnings: language (I think?), light mentions of torture, little bit of angst

(gif not mine!)

Don't forget to comment, vote and request! 'Til next time with Ben Wheeler! x

---

'Toby McCannon.'

'No.'

'Elijah Addams?'

'No.'

'Oh! I know! Terry what's his name!'

This time, you laughed. 'Absolutely not! And his surname is Karter, by the way.'

'You would know...'

You shook your head as you turned your attention back to your computer. On hot summer days like that day, when you all had been in the office from 9am, you allowed yourself a little humour in the White Collar division of the FBI. Working at a desk all day could get boring for you and your three colleagues so you had to come up with ways to entertain yourselves. This usually involved the brilliant yet slightly childish games Snog, Marry, Avoid, Guess the Office Affairs and even something as basic as I Spy. Unfortunately, your friends had decided to play Guess Your Secret Boyfriend as a way of passing the time.

'Well, I still think it's Toby,' sighed Abby from her desk across the office. 'The way he looks at you makes a girl shiver,' she finished with a seductive wink in your direction.

You shook your head but didn't have enough time to respond. 'Can you not say things like that in my line of hearing, please?' Miles joked from the desk beside yours. 'Besides. We all know Elijah's the one who pictures her naked when he walks through the office.'

You felt your mouth drop as your friends laughed. 'You're all insane.'

'Oh yeah?' Miles questioned, leaning in his chair towards you with a devilish smirk on his lips. 'You know what? I'll prove it. 5 says I'm right.'

Bella scoffed. 'I'm not taking that.'

You watched as Miles' eyes flitted to yours; his eyebrows wiggling. Sighing, you shook your head with a ghost of a smile on your lips. 'I'll take it.'

'Me too,' added Abby. 'I could deal with earning a few,' she finished with a smirk.

'Well, get out your purses, ladies!' Miles announced as he made himself more comfortable in his chair.