Damon - Changing for You

Imagine turning off your humanity because of Damon being with Elena

----

'Please. Please, I beg of you. Please, just let me go!'

'Now, why should I do that?'

'I have a family! Wife and kids! My son's just turned 7...'

'Well, he'll just have to grow up without his daddy then.' With that, my fangs extended. The man just had enough time to scream before I ravaged his neck, causing blood to spurt and splash all around him and onto my low cut black top.

I gasped as I finally withdrew my fangs from the man, letting him drop, drained completely dry, at my feet. Using my tongue, I licked the excess blood off my lips in a circular motion before biting my lip whilst grinning to myself as I admired my work. The entire bar that resembled a club in New York not hours before was completely noiseless aside from the drops of blood quietly falling from the bar and onto the varnished oak floor and the faint sound of AC/DC ringing through the air from the juke box.

I stretched my arms above my head as I carefully dodged the bodies that littered the floor, making my way towards the bar.

I delicately jumped onto the top of the bloodstained bar before leaning backwards to grab a half empty bottle of Jack Daniel's. Downing what would have been a shot, I sped over to the juke box, put on 'Arctic Monkeys' and swiftly jumped onto one of the few tables that wasn't turned over before losing myself in the music; the smell of blood which also ran through my veins, mixing with the alcohol.

Just when I was enjoying myself, the back pocket of my ripped black jeans vibrated. I rolled her eyes in annoyance at my fun being interrupted. Taking a large swig of the bottle, I pulled the phone out, not bothering to check who it was, and placed it by my ear. 'This better be important.'

'Drunk again, are we Sammi? That's so new for you.' At the man sarcastic tone, I frowned, wondering who on the Devil's earth would have the audacity to take that tone with me. More to the point, I recognised the voice so well yet I couldn't quite believe that it was who I thought it was on the phone. After all, we hadn't spoken in years.

I pulled the phone away slightly to see that it was the infamous Stefan Salvatore that was on the other end of the call. I laughed quietly before pressing the phone back against my ear. 'Stefan Salvatore,' I purred, enjoying the way his name sounded against my tongue. 'Well, this is a surprise.' I finished the bottle, listening to the young vampire breathe heavily down the receiver. 'To what do I owe the pleasure, fun sucker?' I laughed before letting the bottle fall to the floor.

He laughed quietly yet his tenseness was still there. 'Cute. I actually called because I have a favour to ask you.'

'Well, it would never be a social call, would it. Alrighty then,' I said, tracing my teeth with my tongue as I gracefully jumped from the table. 'Hit me,' I said as I twirled a strand of hair around a bloodied finger.

'We've having a bit of a problem-'

'It's not to do with that ghastly doppelganger, is it? Because, if so, I'm in Australia with a very delightful young man between my thighs-'

'Sammi, I know you're in the town next to Mystic Falls.' At his words, I tilted my head, letting the strand of hair I was playing with fall from my fingers.

'Now, correct me if I'm wrong, Mr Salvatore, but I believe that is called stalking,' I said with a smirk, knowing full well that Stefan had been keeping tabs on me ever since his brother had declared his love for Elena, causing me to turn off her emotions, aside from other things.