Stiles Stilinski - Perfect Moments

Imagine the first time both you and Stiles say 'I love you' 

A/N: Hey guys - I am so sorry I haven't been around recently! Its been hectic with university stuff and festivals and just life really! I'm now very much free for the next few weeks so I'm going to try and post as much as I can before I get busy again!

This is my first time writing a Teen Wolf One Shot so I'd love your opinions on it!

Once again, keep sending in your requests! Even if I don't post for a while, I do check Wattpad everyday so feel free to send me a message/request/comment!

(gif not mine!)

---

'So, where are we actually going tonight?' I asked Stiles as I rummaged through my wardrobe.

Though I was a few years younger than my brother, Scott, and his best friend, Stiles and I had sparked a romance. We had always been close, well, as close as a girl and her brothers best friend could be, but when we three had snuck out of the house to find a dead body two years ago, things had changed.

The supernatural existed.Scott was a werewolf. Peter Hale wasn't actually ill and was, in fact, the Alpha werewolf that had bit Scott. He had died and, miraculously, come back to life. Jackson, the guy who was constantly trying to date me, despite my frequent declines, had turned into a Kanima and after being saved, had moved to London and, to top it all off, there was a pack of Alphas that had just moved to Beacon Hills. To make everything even more confusing, Stiles and I became an item.

I think the thing that started it all was when I got kidnapped by Gerard Argent. He wanted me so that he could have some leverage over Scott and Derek, hoping to distract them. Of course, Derek didn't let that happen. Whilst the two werewolves went to take the hunters head on, Stiles came for me.

Once I was rescued, Stiles took me home and bandaged me up. Naturally, one thing lead to another and the rest was a perfect teenage romance story. Until three months later.

It was Stiles' idea of having a romantic evening out together. Our usual date consisted of pizza and a movie in my room. Though Scott was happy for us, he didn't want to see us together all the time. That's why Stiles suggested a night out; a proper date.

However, being a girl who was about to go on a date with a guy she had been dating for three months, I wanted to look perfect. As Lydia and Allison were on a girls weekend away, a weekend that I declined due to Stiles, I had to ask my date. That and I had to make sure my outfit was appropriate for the evening but, Stiles being Stiles, everything about the evening was kept quiet.

'Stiles?' I repeated, turning my head over my shoulder to see why Stiles wasn't answering. I couldn't help but smile at the sight. There was Stiles, sat crosslegged on my bed with his phone about two inches from his face. He looked strangely adorable like that. Like a baby trying to figure out a new toy.

'Earth to Stiles!' I said loudly causing Stiles to pull his face slightly away from the phone though his eyes were still trained on it.

'Yah?'

I rolled my eyes. 'Did you even hear what I said?'

Stiles' gaze quickly flitted around the room as though he was searching for the answer. 'Maybe...'

''Maybe?''

His mouth opened and closed a few times before his eyes finally met mine. 'Will I get hit if I say no?'