75 - GUITAR

"Let's stay in silence everyone! I want you to listen to our song!."Jeongyeon announced as they all went closer to her

"I miss my wife's voice."Nayeon said making a puppy eye

"You're disgusting."Jeongyeon scowls taking her guitar

"Still didn't change."Dahyun chuckled

"Momma. I want to heard your voice."Tzuyu said with a smile

Meanwhile, at the other side Sana was staring at Tzuyu. The way she smile was like she see something more beautiful than the stars. The way she smile makes her heart flutter.

"Of course, baby. Your momma will sing a song for you."Nayeon patted her head

"But in one condition."Tzuyu look at her in confusion
"You have to play the guitar for me."Jeongyeon then handed the guitar to her daughter

Tzuyu just take it even though she don't know how to play it.

"I don't know how to play but.."Tzuyu started to make a music

She never held a guitar before. She have already seen it in concerts in school or whatsoever but she never tried it.

But she swore to herself that the guitar seems very familiar to her. The way she landed her finger tips through the string of the guitar made her surprised. She can't believe she already knew how to play with it.

Her momma, Jeongyeon started to sing along with her partner, Nayeon. The two is just following the beat of Tzuyu's .

The music they heard was really addicting. Even though Tzuyu just played it once, it was like she already played it many times. She was really great at it.

Sana was staring at how Tzuyu played the guitar and the song was really familiar to her. Maybe she already heard about it but she can't just remember.

The chorus played and they all sing along with the two.

Sana swears that it was very familiar. Especially when Tzuyu joined to sing. She don't know why she's feeling different emotions like being sad at the same time her heart was beating like crazy.

She was sure that all of them are singing but Tzuyu's voice was dominanting everyone. It was like she only heard Tzuyu sings, only her.

'Cause what if I never love again?

The last lyrics was occupying Sana's mind. It kept on repeating and can't get out of her mind until the end.

The way Tzuyu deliver the song was making her very emotional. She's feeling like as if this day was already happen.

"Sana?."someone interrupted her

Sana slowly turn her head just to find Mina looking at her worriedly.

"You seems bothered? Are you alright?."she asked

"Y-yeah. It's just... the song was very familiar to me in a very unexplainable way."Sana said as Mina nodded her head
"It was like it already happens."she continued

"Maybe in your past life?."Mina said as Sana look at her confusly
"Don't mind me. I gotta go now and prepare the foods."she said leaving Sana dumbfounded. Her words was confusing her mind

In my past life? I don't believe in that but maybe she was right? That's why I'm always feeling weird as if I'm waiting for someone.

Sometimes she is just asking herself like 'did this happen already?' like it was very familiar but she can't remember any of those.

It really confuse her sometimes.