Curious

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Vague mentions of kidnapping and blackmail.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

"We already ate, but thank you." Loki explained, he was surprisingly polite.

You shrugged and decided to continue cooking, you ignored them best you could, because you really didn't want to deal with them, but you had a feeling that you were not going to get a choice in the matter.

"Well I haven't so if you don't mind I'll finish my breakfast."

"That's fine, we just want to have a word with you." Thor added, you heard them move to the table and sit down.

It was then that you decided to make an egg sandwich so it was something to eat quickly, you put it all together after cooking things separately - making a point to not pay them any attention.

They had come over, unannounced and unwanted - and had the audacity to distract Bucky from you - you didn't feel like you owed them your total attention - at least not until you had food in your stomach.

You turned and faced them, eating my sandwich you walked over and Loki pulled out a chair, nodding at him you sat down.

Having to Asgardian men looking at you like they were was more than a little unnerving.

"So, what do I owe the honor of this visit?" You asked why you were still eating.

"I was wondering if you would come to spend a few weeks with me in New Asgard?"

It took all your will power not to choke on the sandwich when they asked that.

"Uh...no thanks..." You finished eating it and looked between them, you didn't like their expression at all.

You looked between them, a feeling of cold hard dread was starting to go up your stomach, you were suddenly happy that you had decided to eat - or else you might pass out.

"I don't have the choice in the matter, do I?"

"That question was rhetorical I'm afraid."

"Why are you taking me away from him?" You whimpered, you didn't like the idea of being separated from Bucky, he made you feel safe and loved.

"Because you shouldn't be with him in the first place."

"That isn't for you to decide Thor." You growled at him, he tilted his head.

"I could always tell him that you are a Reaper of Chaos."

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Blackmail, seriously?"

You narrowed your eyes at him, and shaking your head you stood up.

"Alright, so are we going..."

"Yes..." With a sigh you followed them out, you were not going to let yourself be 'taken' per say, but a part of you was curious - curious why they were so adamant that you stay away from Bucky.

You didn't want to stay away from him, it was the last thing that you wanted, however the way they were acting made you more curious than upset at this point.

Why were they so dead set on you not being with Bucky, one would assume it is because they don't think a Reaper or Chaos should be with someone like him - but you had a feeling it was more than that.

And the only way you were going to get answers is if you go with them willingly, maybe then you could get more information.

You half worried how Bucky would respond to you being gone when he got back.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

Sam and I practically raced back to the cottage , we had seen on CCTV that the incident was caused and set up by Thor.

While Sam was confused and upset I had a feeling that I had been hoodwinked into leaving her alone. I had a feeling that fucking Asgardian had done this on purpose.

I burst into the cottage calling out her name, looking everyone in the small place. I couldn't find her, she had left cooking pans out that hadn't been clean. I had a feeling she left abruptly - or was taken.

"She isn't here man..."

Angerly, I walked outside, running a frustrated hand though my hair.

"Where are you going?"

"New Asgard, he fucking took her."