Going Back

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, this had mentions of ABANDOMENT after sex, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You opened your eyes, not sure how much time had passed, the room was a bit cooler, and you were annoyed because you clearly had a feeling.

You felt like you were being watched, like that creepy feeling of being watched.

You sat up and looked around the room.

"Bucky?" You asked, eyes scanning the whole room there was no sound from him, but the feeling of being watched wasn't going away.

You suddenly looked outside at the empty sky, feeling fucking alone.

You pulled your knees up to your stomach and wrapped your arms around them, burying your head in you arms crying.

"Doll...fuck...are you hurt?"

You were startled to be pulled into the arms of Bucky, you looked at him, realizing this was more Bucky than The Winter Soldier.

"I hate being alone...maybe you should drop me off a Wakanda and leave me."

He pulled you more into his lap and he wrapped his arms more around you.

"You know that I can't do that love."

"But...I am married Bucky, and even though I love you, and you are the father of my daughter, I can't undo how much Steve means to me..."

You let out a shocked yell when he grabbed your hair and pulled it back, it hurt a little, the problem was that it was simply surprising.

"You are mine..."

The Winter Soldier was back.

"Please..."

"Do you want to be with him?"

"I do..."

"So you are willing to give us up, willing to give me up?"

He let go of your hair only to grab onto your waist and pull you forward, the movement made it so you pressed your hands against his chest.

You gulped looking at him, his strong muscles under your hand, you didn't say anything.

"I see that look in your eye, you protest but that expression speaks volumes."

"I hate you."

"That hurts doll..."

You gulped as he took off his shirt, slowly, painfully slowly, fuck you loved him shirtless – yeah you were a warm-blooded female.

You reached forward and touched his shoulder where all the scars were, he looked away, his eyes were haunted.

'Fuck why do you have to be so beautiful.' You mind argued.

"I'm sorry...I don't know why I am so emotional and moody..." You apologized.

He turned a smile on you.

"You're pregnant, I'm not going to leave you but we are going back to Wakanda..." 

He forcefully but very gently shoved you onto your back and placed his head on your belly, and started to softly mumble words to your daughter, you looked away as you felt him kiss your stomach, you felt like you should give him a moment with his daughter.

You felt a flutter in your stomach when he laughed, like your baby loved the sound, again you were struck by the feeling of being watched it was so fucking unsettling.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

Watching her with him was making me sick to my stomach.

"But...I am married Bucky, and even though I love you, and you are the father of my daughter, I can't undo how much Steve means to me..."

The moment that she said this I felt my heart soar, she still loved me, in spite of my faults she loved me, I watched the intimate moment between them, I turned my head, this very thing killing me.

"We will start to fly to Wakanda right now, get dressed, I have a hovercraft on the roof..." Bucky muttered, I ran a hand across my jaw, messing up my beard.

I wondered how I would be able to sneak back into Wakanda without being detected.