Hands

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You were getting lost in your own thoughts – they were not landing on anything really, so you were in a mist of shattered focus.

Thinking about it you were torn between the men – the love that you had for Bucky was simple and passionate, very calm. But when you were with Steve, there was something wild and ferial about him – kind of like dealing with a wild animal.

They were as different as the sun and moon, and you loved both of them in different ways.

Push come to shove – you would stay with Bucky, not because you had more feelings for Bucky per say– but you would be the saftest with him, your daughter would be safe with him.

"You know what Doll?" He pressed his lips to the top of your head giving you a soft kiss - you looked up at him curious, you didn't really answer his question, but you looked at him wide eyed hoping he would continue.

"I know you are scared, but I am going to be with you the whole time – but you need to forgive me."

When he said that you found that your eyes narrowed, you were baffled because you had no idea what on earth he could be apologizing for.

"For what?" Your voice even sounded dumbfounded.

He put his hand on your lower belly again.

"For knocking you up, I'm scared to, I hope that I can be a good father to her."

Your heart melted, it was hard to see this vulnerability in him in contrast to him being the winter soldier, you realized even more so that this was hard on him same as you. Although his was more emotional instead of physical.

"I think you are going to be a wonderful father to her."

He gave you a smile, you sat in a very comfortable silence, slowly he started kissing the back of your neck, you leaned your head forward, you thought this was going to go a sexy way, but then he started running your back with his strong hands.

You moaned in a very sexual way, you really hadn't realized just how tense you were.

"Do you like that doll?" He gently teased as he kept rubbing your shoulders hard, you loved how strong his fingers were.

"Yes fucking don't stop." You moaned, holy shit you needed this about now.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I sat on the bed looking around my room, it wasn't bid and it was turned in a far corner of the city, I knew why this was done, they didn't want Bucky or her aware of me right away, and this would keep us apart for now.

I was happy that I was welcomed back with somewhat open arms.

Honestly I had no idea what I was going to do now, I knew that I had to wait until she safely delivered her daughter.

I looked up and saw what looked like an orange door in the middle of the room, looking up I saw a girl, who was dressed in green and gold – and had horns like Loki.

We simply looked at one another, I didn't say anything and neither did she.

"Hi Steve." She looked at me as if she knew me, and I can't lie she did look somewhat familiar to me, but I couldn't easily place where I had seen her before.

"Who are you?"

"You don't remember, that is odd, my name is Sylvie... and I think you and I should have a little bit of a talk."