Lobster

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

--- Your Point of View ---

You couldn't help yourself and you looked up quite a few times while eating, because Bucky and Steve were so focused on their food.

You did your best to clear your plate, stress sometimes killed your appetite, and you knew you needed to keep your strength up.

When you finished Steve got up and started clearing the plates.

"Thank you." Bucky said.

"No thank you, that was a good breakfast."

You cleared your throat, you wanted to break the tension, so you misdirected the conversation to break this awkwardness.

"How did you learn how to cook, really..."

He looked over at you giving you a puzzled look, that turned into an understanding smile.

"My mom taught me how to cook, it was odd for my time but I enjoyed cooking."

When he said this out of the corner of your eye you saw Steve pause for a moment, and quickly catch the plate that he almost dropped, he seemed to recover what had thrown him off his equilibrium and he continued with the dishes.

You made a cerebral note about that odd reaction - and you knew that you were definitely going to be asking him about that later.

"I'm going to go put Amberle in a sling so we can go on a walk..." Bucky explained.

"I can hold her."

He pouted at you, making him look deceptively adorable at that moment.

"Please let me this time, you have hogged her this whole time." You let out a laugh, a genuine one – it felt like it had been forever since you had allowed yourself to laugh like that.

"Okay, Okay, fair enough."

He left the room to go get her, and you walked over to the sink taking a dish and drying it.

"I saw you stammer when he mentioned his mother." You softly observed, he glanced over at you.

"Yes, I lost my parents early, and I was close to Bucky's family." There was a wistful tone to his voice, as if he was remembering something, you put your hand on his upper and gently rubbed up and down.

He glanced over at you and smiled putting the final dish in the drying rack, with his went arm he still wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you to him.

The moment his lips touched yours you surrendered to the kiss, he was an amazing kisser, different from Bucky, not better but different.

You were lost in the kiss when you heard the coo of your daughter, you pushed back from Steve putting your hands on his chest.

"Bucky..." You started to step forward, stopping mid step when you saw that he didn't seem mad or upset, he smiled and walked up to you, and kissed you softly on the lips.

You about swallowed your tongue; you still had the taste of Steve in your mouth when Bucky kissed you, you had no idea how to respond.

He looked over your shoulder at Steve, then looked back at you.

"So are we going on a walk?"

"Yes... she should put on a sweater."

You looked between Steve and Bucky, trying not to freak out, but you saw that Bucky had put warm clothes on your daughter, before you could really register what happened Steve turned you around and held up a kit sweater.

You raised your arm and allowed him to put it on you, he pulled it down and you turned into a now smiling Bucky.

Your heart was hammering so hard that it was making yourself a little bit lightheaded, almost as if he was sensing this Steve steadied you as you walked out of the door, the cool air felt good because at this moment you were sure you were blushing as red as a lobster.