Need To Talk

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You looked him up and down as he stripped down naked – dry swallowing, you were very much enjoying what you were seeing as he came at you – it had been a while since you had seen him fully naked like this.

You really hated to compare Steve and Bucky, but seeing as you love both you found that it was hard not to, super solders were something else, built different than most men, not that you had seen a normal man naked lately.

The one thing they both had was power, you could feel the heat of it coming off them, you knew that their bodies were warmer than an average male – and even there cum was a warmer temperature.

You wanted to feel that warmth again.

"Do you like what you see? Honestly you are staring, not that I mind, just you're looking very closely."

"Y...yes." You stammered embarrassed, he smirked widely licking his lips, something you were sure he was unaware of how seductive it was.

"I am yours you know, I am your husband, I am all yours."

He moved forward capturing your lips in a fierce and demanding kiss, grabbing your hands, he put them above your head, immobilizing you his used his knees to push apart your legs, opening them up you felt him move in between your legs.

You were warm in your core, and the moment he put his cock in you let out a cry that he silenced with a kiss, slowly he put all of his weight on you.

It felt amazing having him in you, you had no idea what you were going to do when Bucky showed up the next morning, you had made an impulse move, but you knew you had to get them both together, alone.

You turned your head as his kisses went down the side of your neck, you closed your eyes, giving into his movements against you, it felt natural – the same way it felt with Bucky, it felt right.

"I have missed you so much..."

"I missed you to...oh Steve..."

{Hours Later}

You woke up when it was late at night, looking at the clock you saw it was early in the morning, the coldness that you were feeling tipped you off that you were alone in bed.

You sat up and saw a light that was in the other room, you stood up and stretched a little, your body was sore – he had worked you hard – harder than he had when you were on the boat, not giving you any room to ease up, his body was dominating yours, as if his very soul wanted to remind you who you belonged to.

You walked into the room and saw him walking back and forth with Amberle, softly singing to her, you didn't recognize the song, it sounded dated, like from the 40's, you wanted to ask but didn't want to break the spell he had your daughter under.

She was taking a bottle, holding it with one hand and the other was wrapped around Steves finger and she was looking at him wide eyed, utterly besotted.

You heard something in the distance, and you turned to the window.

"A hovercraft...is Thor back?"

You closed your eyes, thinking you had more time, but it was now or never. "No, it's Bucky."

"Excuse me?" Steve questioned, you couldn't look at him, you saw the hovercraft uncloak and come down in the field a few yards from the house.

"Why is he here?"

You didn't know how to answer, but you looked at Steve with wide eyes.

"I invited him, the three of us need to talk."