Losing Control

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains sexual pleasure derived from pain, trigger WARNING. 

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You waited for a moment, and watched as Bucky...The Winter Soldier walked out of the plane and right up to you.

He put his hand on your lower stomach as if on instinct, leaning down he kissed you on the mouth.

He met your eyes and you looked up at him knowing that he could read your fear.

"What is wrong doll?"

He asked this in Russian...then repeated it in English.

"How...how were you... how was he able to get me pregnant do you think?"

His eyes narrowed.

"You mean how I got you pregnant."

"Semantics."

"And I don't like them, I don't know how but I am glad that this is happening."

You felt yourself start to shiver as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Come on, are you still hungry?"

"Yes. Very."

He took you by the hand and he started to lead out of a clearing and into a small town, you didn't have to walk a long way when you saw what looked like a Pub that also seemed to advertise room and board.

He walked in there, and gently set you down on the bench.

"I'll see if they have room here and then we will eat...."

"Uh...I don't have my nightgown or toothbrush..."

"I will run and get us some toiletries, and you are going to be naked tonight so clothes are not necessary."

You felt yourself blush at his words, smirking he when up to the counter, you looked outside, it was colder here and you were starving.

He came over after a moment and sat down next to me.

"Go in the other room and sit down at a table, order us an appetizer of anything that you want I'm going to get us some thing for bed."

You got up and did as he was told, you sat down by the window and watched as he ran across the street to what looked like a corner store.

He was so handsome and strong, you couldn't believe that he was yours.

(4 Hour's Later)

"I love you, you are so beautiful."

He purred in Russian, when he was lost in his emotions and feelings, he often stopped speaking English.

After eating you had felt your stomach settle and you were much calmer, you were happy to sleep in a real bed and the room had a cozy feel to it.

He was on top of you naked and kissing your neck, he hadn't penetrated you but he was touching you all over, enjoying himself clearly.

You were enjoying him too, the closeness, you put your hand on the back of his head and you felt something shift, his body trembled.

"Doll..."

His voice was shaky, and in English.

You grabbed his hair and pulled his face up to meet yours, your eyes narrowed at him.

"Bucky...shit...BUCKY!"

"I'm, I'm sorry, when you left me I...then I found out that you were a Reaper of Chaos – and, you didn't tell me that I killed your siblings."

Shit he knew...that's why he turned everything over to The Winter Soldier, he knew everything.

You put both your hands on either side of his head.

"Shhh...it's okay...that doesn't matter..." You grabbed his bionic hand and placed it on your lower stomach.

"Our baby is in here...stay with me."

"I can't...I don't want to..."

You burst into tears letting him go as he buried his face into your neck, you put your hand on his back, feeling the muscles tense under you as The Winter Soldier came back.

"I'm sorry, I lost control of him, you do that to me."

While you were still crying he moved his face in front of yours, and kissed you, you tasted the salt of your own tears during the kiss, he moved his hips and slowly sank his cock into you.