Loki...Bucky...Thor?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

---Your Point of View ---

You decided that you needed to take a hot shower.

While taking a shower you let the hot water ease the tension in your shoulders and body, you shivered even though it wasn't cold.

You stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around yourself, you smirked thinking that you would maybe be on the bed naked when he came back – as a treat for him getting you breakfast.

You walked into the front room. 

"Are you alright?"

"FUCKING SHIT!" You yelled wrapping your arms around your waist and upper chest holding the towel tighter against you.

Loki was in the corner of the room, what the hell was with him coming out of nowhere scaring you?

"You know Loki, when I am scared the baby is scared to." You growled in protest at him.

"Sorry love, are you doing alright?"

That was a loaded question honestly, a wide range question. 

"I think so....wait, are you keeping an eye on me?"

"Thor asked me to, and..." He passed thinking something over. "And I have grown fond of you, so yes, I have been keeping an eye on you."

"What tipped you off that something could be wrong?"

"The Winter Soldier doesn't strike me as someone who would just leave you alone.

"I asked him to go."

"You know I could just, take you away if you want. Take you somewhere utterly safe."

"No, I think I am fine. I should be with my babies father."              

He gave you a look, instantly you knew something, you didn't know how you knew it but you knew it, he was here to stir up trouble for you.

"Doll I don't like the idea of leaving you alone..."

You jumped and Loki looked over when The Winter Solder came back into the room, instantly he looked over at the side of the room right at Loki.

Moving with super solider speed he moved over to you and put his body between you and Loki.

"Please...I'm hardly going to hurt her."

Loki's tone of voice was a bit exacerbated.

"Why are you here?"

You watched in somewhat detached fascination as Loki walked over and squared up with him, at this position you knew that Loki was actually taller than him.

"I'm simply checking on her."

"She's fine with me Loki, you and your brother don't have to keep interfering."

"Thor has nothing to do with this, and she isn't fine with you...Soldier." The way he said Soldier made you take a deep breath in.

"Excuse me?"

"You're a killer, someone who killed her brothers in cold blood, you are far from safe."

"Loki..." You warned.

'What the hell is he doing.' You mentally started to panic.

"You are going to end up killing her..."

Loki's voice was deeper and more serious, you could feel your eyes go wide at the comment, you thought about it, Loki hadn't said that you were out of danger, he simply agreed to let you go.

"I would never harm her."

"You're a monster, you cant change that."

The Winter Soldier grabbed Loki by the collar of his nice Asgardian leather, and shoved him up against the wall roughly – Loki didn't fight back.

"Bucky stop..."  You said this without really even thinking, and basically forgetting that this technically wasn't Bucky.

"This isn't Bucky..." Loki directed at you speaking with ease.

You watched as he raised his bionic arm going to punch Loki.

"Are you going to kill me like you killed her brothers?"

'Loki was baiting him into violence, why the hell is Loki bathing him into violence?'

"Don't temp me Loki." He growled, a voice that was not his, it was something darker, more animalistic in nature.

You yelped when there was a loud lighting strike, you looked out the window, knowing he was coming, you were never so happy to have Thor interrupt than in this moment.