Crossroads

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are, how wonderful this bump looks? I had never thought that I would be attracted to a pregnant belly..."

You let out a soft laugh at the sheer wonder of his voice. "It's because the baby is yours."

He gave you a pointed look. "Because you are beautiful, and we have having this baby together." He stressed.

You were on your back – naked, and he was on his side propping his head up with his arms, was looking at you with awe and wonder, his hand on your pump and he was gently rubbing it.

He had been at you for two hours, and you had came three times, finally you begged him to stop because you were starting to get sore – you had never been taken so long.

Super soldiers were fucking built different, like alarmingly different. You half wondered how long he would keep going if you would have let him keep going, he wasn't slowing down when you asked him to stop.

Your belly started to flutter, and instantly Bucky pulled his hand back as if your skin burned him, you were startled for a moment then you started giggling.

He looked at you wide eyed, the blue of his eyes startling bright.

"The baby is moving...it's okay."

You reached over and put his hand on your belly, after a moment you felt it flutter again and a wide smile spread across his face.

"Our baby is moving..." You let out a barely audible gasp at seeing the tears starting to fall down his face, reaching over you cupped his cheek and he turned into your touch and with your thumb you whipped away the tears.

There was a quiet calm between you to and it was then that you noticed that the cum between your legs was starting to dry and make it uncomfortable and itchy.

"Can I shower, please?"

He seemed to shake himself out of a trance.

"Doll you really don't need to ask, it breaks my heart that you just did."

You were about to explain that you were doing it out of politeness because he seemed to have enjoyed loving on you and your baby bump, but he continued.

"You are not a prisoner, at least not until after the baby is born, you need to be close."

You were distracted because of the anxiety of the issues that he was bring up, yes you had question about a few things.

"If I decided to leave, are you going to take our child?"

He looked at you with genuine shock, opening his eyes wider.

"No...god no doll, when the baby is born and you both are healthy and safe if you want to leave I am not going to stop you, but I am hoping that you will stay."

Your body relaxed.

"Can I go for a walk after my shower."

"Yes, but keep your watch communicator with you in case something happened doll."

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I was walking outside, drinking some coffee when I saw her walking down the street, she was eating what looked like a churro or something similar.

It was then that her eyes met mine and she dropped what she was holding. And in that moment I felt like I was at a crossroads, should I run from her, or should I go up and tell her that they allowed me in the city.

Forgetting what she dropped she all but ran into my arms.

"Steve...what? How are you here?"

"Shhh easy, take a few deep breaths." Against my chest I could feel her heart hammering, it felt like it could be painful.

"They are letting me stay here, come on babe, we need to get out of the view of everyone."

I picked her up and started carrying her away, back to where I was staying.