Returning The Favor

Chapter Warning: Contains Sexual Content, and possible trigger warning.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I shook my head at him, doing my best to not start a fight. I wasn't sure who would win between the two of us.

"Just stay away from her."

"I don't think I will."

Thor then gave me a very infuriating smirk as lighting hit the ground and he jumped in the air going to god knows where.

With a growl I went over and got on my motorcycle, I was going to get something to eat and then pay her a little visit.

--- Your Point of View ---

You had eaten a lot and you were honestly simply exhausted after spending time with Thor, you were so overjoyed to get home and take a shower

You woke up to an instant feeling of pleasure, still in your sleep haze you wondered if you were dreaming as you felt something stimulating you.

You heard the unmistakable sound of Bucky's mechanical arm, moving rapidly and you felt the hold feeling of metal as his hand went under ass raising your hips.

Your eyes flew open and you looked down, to see Bucky's short brown hair as his face was buried between your legs, kissing your thigh.

"Can I taste you?"

You hadn't worn panties and a simple silk nightdress to bed.

"Oh Fuck!"

"That's not an answer."

You were not an idiot.

"Yes Mr. Barnes." You breathed.

You moaned leaning your head back and arching your back, he licked you and pushed his tongue as far inside you as he could.

Reaching down you grabbed his hair; he didn't stop even thought you were pulling his hair.

"Fuck what are you doing Bucky - how did you get into my house?"

You realized you really had to look into making it harder to get into your house. Also there was no conviction behind your voice, his tongue felt amazing.

"Returning the favor for what you did to me the other day... and there are so few places you could keep me out of - especially if I want to get in."

"This is wrong...how are you so good at this?"

"You can ask me to stop."

You let out a moan as he used the flat part of his tongue to put pressure on your clit making your whole body tremble.

It happened without warning, you came as his mouth was against your core.

"Good girl...come undone for me." He praised and continued to lick you dragging out your orgasm.

(30 Minutes Later)

You had your bed covers pulled up, you were a bit blitzed out after having one hell of an orgasm while not being totally awake.

Bucky, fully dressed in a leather jacket, black shirt and pants, sat in the chair in the corner of the room giving you the legendary stare.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Vicky right about now?" You muttered sarcastically, Bucky's blue eyes flicked up to look at you and he smirked.

"Aren't you suppose to be with Thor?"

"Turnabout is fair play I guess."

You looked away blushing. After talking to Thor you realized that he was low key flirting with you, he wasn't as direct as Bucky but you knew that he enjoyed making you blush a little bit - what that means you had no idea.

"So, where did the two of you go?" Bucky's voice was a little less cocky and self assured.

"To New Asgard, where did you and Vicky go?"

He let out a sigh. "Just to lunch."

"Are you going to take her out again?"

"I don't know...maybe."

It was then that you really looked at him closely, you grabbed your phone and checked the time, it was 3:30 AM, tomorrow you needed to be at the compound at 10 AM thankfully.

"I need sleep Buck, and you look exhausted as well, you can sleep next to me."

"No that's okay."

"I insist, it's to late for you to drive." You moved over and patted the area beside you.

"Thank you, your right, I don't want to drive." He looked relieved, he stood up and you watched as he stripped down to his boxers.

His super soldier body was so perfect, that you almost wanted to worship it. He walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers.

You suddenly noticed that he was uncomfortable, you took an gable at why he was.

"Do you always sleep with your arm on?"

"No, do you mind if I take it off?"

"No, why would I?"

Shrugging Bucky pressed some places on his arm and it detached, he set it on his bedside table, turning back to you.

You looked him over, trying to reconcile with the fact that this man, who was now in your bed had killed your brothers, your twins. Regardless if he had control of his actions.

You closed your eyes, feeling guilty for being attracted and feeling safe with Bucky, reaching over blindly you turned off the bedside lamp and laid down.

Bucky breathed your name as he laid down as well, you found you were tired after having that powerful of an orgasm - but before you fell asleep you felt him put his flesh and blood hand on your hip. You kind of found you liked the metallic one against your skin more.