I Wont Harm You

Warning: Chapter contains possible trigger warning, forced sexual conduct and some subtle violence.

--- Your Point of View ---

You were quiet as he literally carried you to a seat and sat you in it, buckling you in like you were some kind of toddler.

After he was done he instantly went up to the cock pit about five feet from you and sat down, hitting switches.

Your stomach was a little queasy as the hangar door opened about you and you started to lift off.

It wasn't that you got airsick it was just nerves.

You shot up into the sky quickly and started flying due west instantly.

The entire time Bucky didn't say anything to you.

When you were a conservable ways away from the compound you watched as Bucky hit a switch and then got up - that had to be the auto pilot.

He came over to you and undid your seatbelt, you looked up at his blue eyes, hard as ice as he haused you to your feet putting one arm around your waist.

"We need to get one thing straight."

Shivers went though your body, you knew that he was serious because his voice was an octave deeper than normal when he was happy

"What do you mean?" Your voice quivered.

"You are not to lie to me ever again, I am not going to stand for that."

You tilted your head confused, genuinely.

"When did I li..."

His other hand went to the back of your head, grabbing your hair with his bionic arm and holding you still as he kissed your jaw gently.

His kisses were life fire, it felt hot where he kissed you, you wanted more.

"You are not with Thor."

"How do you know...why do you think I am lying?"

He looked down at you with eyes narrowed as he licked his lips.

"You wouldn't have let me cum down your throat if you did - you are not the type to cheat."

At hearing that you had to advert your eyes, because he was right, when you were with someone - you were loyal to them, always.

"Look at me."

His voice growled and his hand tightened at the back of your head - making a mechanical sound, hurting you a little bit.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it would upset you as much as it did."

"Of course it upset me, we were both starting to have feeling for one another, and that is a huge deal for me."

"I don't have feeling for you."

His body acted instantly, you yelped as his hand yanked your hair gently back and he tightened his arm around your waist, pulling you tighter against him.

It wasn't that it hurt, he didn't hurt you - but it was a warning to let you know that he COULD hurt you.

"Don't. Fucking. Lie. Tell the truth."

"No."

You let out sob, this is the man that killed your brothers in cold blood in front of you and never paid for the crimes.

"Say it."

His voice was more forceful.

"Bucky please."

"Really, begging? I want you to beg for something else. Say it."

"No."

"SAY IT."

He yelled it making your flinch and your ears ring.

You started sobbing, knowing you were betraying the memory of your brothers.

"I have feelings for you Bucky."

I felt his body relax and let out a content sigh as his grip loosened on you.

Tears were falling down your face and he leaned down and kissed the tears from your cheeks. Finding your lips he kissed you deeply, he pulled away before the kiss was deepened.

"Where are we going?"

Your voice was shaking from crying, he pulled you against him and put his hand to the back of your head, cradling your head under his chin.

"Someplace private, where we can be alone for a while."

His eyes scanned your body up and down as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"Try and get some sleep...." He ran the back of your fingers down your cheek. "I'm sorry for upsetting you, this is going to be a long flight."

He gently pushed you back down in the seat and pushed it back so you were more in a reclined position, you closed your eyes and without remembering it the movement of the aircraft.

You woke up a little bit confused, the plane was dark, you sat up, unsure of how to make the chair move up.

"Where are we?"

Looking up to find him you felt your blood run cold.

It was dark and Bucky was leaning against the side of the aircraft, he was looking at you, eyes narrowed.

You were not looking at Bucky, you had no idea how you knew, his eyes were narrowed and there was a menacing presence.

You stood up and his eyes followed you. Something was wrong, you felt like a prey and Bucky was looking at you like an easy kill, yeah - you were right - this wasn't Bucky.

You tried to speak and it took you a moment.

"Soldier?"

"Settle little one, I wont harm you."

I took you a moment to realize what he said because he spoke in flawless Russian.

What the hell? What the actual hell? How was he... you didn't activate him.