Jealousy

Chapter Warning: Sexual encounters, BDSM and possible trigger warning.

--- Your Point of View ---

You let out a sigh and got into the shower, leaning against the wall looking at the other wall letting the hot water ease your sore body.

You were trying to figure out where the fuck were theses feeling for Bucky coming from? All that you wanted was to have him back at your home – knowing that you would be a good girl for him and obey him completely.

Sighing you closed your eyes.

You knew why you liked him, it was fucked up beyond all reason, but you knew why you wanted the man that killed your brothers, under hydras influence or not.

Simply because he was powerful and dominant on an embarrassingly animalistic and primal level you wanted to mate with that powerful of a male.

With your back to the wall you slowly sat down on the floor of the shower crying because you realized that you actually wanted Bucky, and you were not sure that you would be a able to talk yourself out of theses feelings.

And worse, what if he finds out who you really are?

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I sat on the couch in Sam's apartment, I hadn't even gone home and showered, I still smelled like her, and I wanted to keep that smell on me for a while.

She was perfectly submissive, not only did she take my cock amazingly, and swallow my cum – I hated leaving her there.

I wanted to pick her up and cuddle her all night, thanking her for letting me use her like that.

"Are you serious right now, you just left her after doing...THAT to her?" Sam was pacing shaking his head at me, I could literally feel the disappointment radiating off him.

I narrowed my eyes at him, before telling him a few key points I thought that maybe I should leave the sexual part out of this story – now I am sure that I should have left it out – he focused on that.

"Did you not hear what I said, I think she is keeping something from all of us."

"We already did an extensive background check on her, she's clean, you need to go back and apologize to her... for fuck sakes Buck."

I sat back and sighed, playing with my bionic hand, he was right, you know, she had no red flags in her background.

I thought about my actions for a moment.

"What are you thinking about? I hope it's about how you are going to make it up to her Buck..."

I shifted my annoyed gaze at him, that was what I was thinking about.

Thinking it all over, I thought that maybe I was going to about this the wrong way.

"I got to go..."

"Fucking apologize." He yelled at my back as I left the building.

This would only work if she was attracted to me, so I knew this would be a gamble, but I wanted her to come to me – willingly.

I felt like there was a connection between us – lies or not, I know that I felt it, this could go badly but I was willing to roll the dice on this.

--- Your Point of View ---

(The Next Day)

You sat at the front desk and sighed to yourself, you played with the idea of calling I sick, but you knew had to keep yourself busy while you thought over your next move.

"So why was he interested in you, I don't get it." Vicky pouted, I was ignoring her and focusing on my work.

"Bucky!" I looked up at her happy chirp seeing Bucky coming up to the desk, I had to stop the memories of him making me choke on his cum last night.

He was holding a nice bouquet of flowers, and he walked right up to Vicky and handed them to her.

She blushed red and you looked from between her and for a few passes.

"So, Vicky – sorry about being so forward but, do you want to catch some dinner tonight?"

Your mouth hung open as Bucky completely ignored you and focused all of his attention on Vicky.