Suddenly Shy

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I was very happy that Bucky didn't put up any kind of fight when I wanted to be the one to take care of Amberle this morning, I really wanted to spend some time with her, I had touched her mother's stomach so many times and felt her move, I felt closer to her.

I know how protective fathers can be, but I had a feeling he knew that I loved the mother so much I would willingly die to protect her daughter.

As I made my way to her nursery, I looked down at her as I placed her down in the crib as delicately as I could.

At this moment I had an intense feeling of homesickness, something that was utterly absurd, but I was still feeling it.

I knew that my timeline was destroyed, and I could never go back, but I had family and friends, it was very different from this timeline.

I looked down at Amberle as she let out a big yawn and stretched her tiny arms above her head and closed her eyes and started to fall asleep.

I let myself remember things that I had tried to forget, mostly the fact that in my timeline, Bucky had been married before the war, and how odd it was seeing him with her in this timeline, because she is so different from the woman my Bucky picked back then.

When I saw that she was very deeply asleep I slowly walked out of the room.

--- Your Point of View ---

With even more trepidation, coming close to feeling like you were really slowly losing your mind, half wondering if this situation this morning was a very strongly constructed hallucination... you thought over if you had eaten or drank anything that tasted off the past 24 hours.

You couldn't think of anything.

Just as you finally timidly sat down in the chair Steve came back into the room with a smile.

"So, how did you sleep?" Steve asked as he sat down beside you, he was smiling genuinely, you were about to answer when Bucky decided to set down three plates, he was carrying them like a waitress or waiter would.

"This looks good, thank you Buck." Steve praised.

"Thank you." I added softly.

It was an all-American breakfast, eggs, sausage and two pancakes, the moment you smelled it up close you realized that you were ravenous, and instantly you started to eat.

Everyone was quiet for a while until you all had eaten a bit of food – you looked up and saw they were eating as much as you were.

"You didn't answer my question, how did you sleep."

You reached over and took a sip of water.

"I slept well, honestly I felt safter with you both with me."

You watched as they exchanged glances with one another.

"Really?" You nodded and took another bite.

"I didn't know that you could cook this well Bucky."

"Thank you, it's one of about 10 things that I can cook very well."

"So what do you want to do today, I was thinking that the four of us could go for a walk today, some fresh air would do all of us some good."

"I couldn't agree more..." Bucky added.

You looked between them again, you were more than a little bit shocked at how they seemed to be getting along and even making plans for all of us.

"Do you think that is a good idea? If you are feeling sick we don't have to go." Steve started to ask you.

"Un, no, I agree that getting some exercise would help me feel better."

Again, what on earth was going on with the two of them – they were being way to civil about all of this, there was no way that it could be this easy, could – wait, would they actually be okay with being a thruple. You were well aware you had asked them here, but you found that you were suddenly shy about asking.