Prisoner

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. Behind held prisoner, and slight choking.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You let out a sigh, it was hard seeing Bucky today, mostly because you were struggling to deal with the fact that growing in your belly was his daughter.

How the hell were you going to tell him?

You played with the idea in your head of not telling him, but that wouldn't be fair it either the baby or to Bucky.

The compound was dark, and you were putting away the last of the paperwork. With my hand protectively over my lower belly you decided to walk to my car, you were starving.

The moment you walked around a pillar and was about to go to your car.

A strong arm wrapped around your waist and another around your upper torso, and with a cry you were pulled back against a strong and broad chest.

"It's stupid to walk out alone this late at night, you might get taken."

Bucky sneered. His voice had changed, there was a hardness in it that he had never directed at you before.

"Let me go Bucky..." You whimpered.

"Do you really want to go?"

It was a challenge, a question of desire, desperation and submission.

I just wanted him.

"You destroyed me, you fucking left me after you knew how much I loved you, do you have any idea how hard it is, how much trust it took to put my heart in your hands like that – you were not supposed to fucking break it."

"I didn't mean to do that...I'm sorry..."

He pushed your forward and turned you to face him.

"Walk forward and go to the Jeep over there...or else I can carry you."

You were half tempted to ask him to, your feet felt swollen. But you were stubborn.

He was different, you stepped forward and looked up, looked into his eyes you saw the darkness that you now recognized.

"Solider?"

"Get in the car doll." Again his Russian was flawless.

The Winter Solider wasn't one to miss that turn of phrase. He grabbed your arm and led you to his Jeep, opening the side door he pushed you in.

"Seatbelt."

You put it on and shivered as he got in, starting the car and pulling out onto the road, you were quiet as he drove a little way from the compound, you drove up to a modest sized house just a bit out of the way.

He parked the car.

"Where are we?"

"My home."

He had moved out of his condo. He got out and went around to the other side of the car, you got out with him but didn't fight when he pulled you out, and all but carried you into the house.

You tried not to giggle or cry as he walked you down a hall to bedroom, wordlessly he tore your clothes from you, using his bionic arm.

You were in your underwear when he gently shoved you onto your back onto the bed, there was no bed frame, it was on the floor so you dropped a little way.

Knelling down in a crouched position he put his hand on your lower stomach. There was a very tiny bump.

His blue eyes shifted up and you knew that he knew.

"Thor's?" The Winter Solider asked angerly. You shook your head refusing to look at him in the eyes.

"They said that I couldn't have children..." His Russian softened.

"I don't know how."

"For sure is mine?"

You nodded.

He stood up, and paced the room

"Don't leave this fucking room or else there will be consequences do you understand."

You nodded as he went to the bedroom door and shut it, you heard a lock on the bedroom door, you got up and walked over to the door, you were not a prisoner, you could unlock it but the door was locked.