Sidetrack

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

---Your Point of View ---

We were walking down a gravel road, we were now on our way into town, it was empty, not unusual for this time of day.

There was a coldness in the air that was new, you were dressed warmly but there was a deeper chill that seemed to go down into your bones, shivering.

Bucky was holding Amberle and walking right beside Steve, you were beside them, you heard your daughter fuss and almost instinctively you turned to look at what was wrong, she was squirming, reaching out to Steve.

You watched somewhat transfixed as Bucky relinquished his hold on his daughter and let her go to Steve, who cradled her against his chest the moment she was in his arms.

You could basically feel your heart melt at seeing that, the trust that Bucky just placed in Steve at this very moment.

"Did you know my mother?"

You had walked behind, and you realized that they were talking to one another in hushed tones.

"Yes, I think there are many similar things in our timelines."

"I'm starting to see that."

You decided to step back a little bit and let them talk in private, you were looking around, taking a deep breath, the air was clean and wonderful, and you were a little bit tired so you didn't mind holding back.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I looked back at her, she was meandering, giving us some room, I half wondered if she was doing that intentionally.

"Would you be willing to share her?"

"Fuck Steve..." There was an exacerbated tone to his voice, I knew that I was just making him bashful, I could press the issue, and I was going to.

"We both love her."

He looked at me defeated, then over his shoulder at her.

"I'm open to it."

I was shocked by this, but I was pleased. Bucky caught something in my expression, it wasn't that shocking because he had always been observant, even before Hydra got a hold of him.

"What are you not telling me."

I kissed the top of Amberle's head, stalling for time, I also looked back, she was far back and looking at the river that we were walking beside.

"My timelines Bucky and I, we were a bit wilder than I am assuming you and your Steve were, are, the difference hasn't gone unnoticed."

I looked over and saw his eyes narrow, and he didn't stop that expression – he held it.

"What are you trying to say Steve?"

"The other Buck and I, I mean... we have shared a woman before, it's why I am suggesting and open to it."

His eyes widened, and he looked away.

"You're serious."

"Very, we both seemed to enjoy it."

"Who was the woman that we did this too?"

"Her name was Emma, we knew her during the war when we were the howling commandos."

"I don't know an Emma."

"I didn't think you would, again our timelines are different in many ways."

He fixed me with a skeptical look.

"We are going to have to compare notes."

"So, are you open to the idea of sharing her?" I pressed, not wanting to sidetrack the issue.

He let out a sigh, and Amberle reached out to her father, and he took her.

"Okay, how do we do that exactly?"

"Well there are many ways..."