Chapter 4

Waylen

It's your birthday boy, fresh and ready to start the day. I'm finally 30. I reflect back at my life. I realise I've grown to be this amazing person I am. "but I shouldn't complement myself" I say to myself.
Getting to the office, listening to Michael Jackson. Indeed its a good day. Already am getting the birthday complement. Nice being me. Anyway I get to my office only to find gifts, so many if them if you ask me. Am bit angry so I call my PA "how did this get in here" I ask her " I am sorry" she says. Was I rude?. Maybe "leave but next time it shouldn't happen" I say closing the door, I look around the office, it's packed with gifts bag,but one thing catches my eye it's wrapped perfectly with a black rope. I can see her painting it, smitten by the vision, the door opens "Happy Birthd....." he stops when he sees the painting "who got you this" he ask with a worried face " Tia did" I answer proudly. "what's wrong with you, how can you do such....but it's a nice picture you need to tell her who you are before involving her in this" he says, well he did figure it out.

Well let me properly introduce myself, I am a very, or come from a abnormal family. We are different from humans, a typical breed. I am a warewolf, more of a created one. To us it's a curse to them it's a blessing. Boring. Well I was about to die, until I met my mate Tia. She's my mate, all my life I've been waiting for her to come, but at last she did came, and made her presence known to me. I was to die, because when you reach 30 without your mate, in your human form you die. You go to the white mountains turn into your wolf form and stay there till forever. I use to drink myself to sleep. Thinking about the day I turn into a wolf, lucky me Tia came just a few days before the transformation. Am one lucky son of a gun. We kind of have some unusual powers, I hear thoughts, read minds, and can communicate with the will of the planet. Am the one Tia's been dreaming about I've invaded her dreams, she gave me a painting of my other self. Great. I should marry her. I should go to her office. "Dollface" I say making myself comfortable in her office "you are disturbing me Mr DaVillas" she says coming to me, fuck I think my dick twitched it's a thighs out outfit. " Roses are Red, Violets are blue , and you dollface you look like a cloud" I say smiling at her. She does the unthinkable ,she sits on my lap, "oh I look like a cloud" she says in a flirty way , I get close to her face "yes ma'am" she looks at me with a defeated face and sits next to me, and puts her We sit in silence until she decides to break it " Happy Birthday Waylen, I have some work to do" she stands and cat walk to her office chair. Just like that "no birthday kiss, atleast a hug" I complain. She rolls her eyes and continues with her work. Typical girl.
I roam around the building getting all the fake love out her.

Amahle

I drive to my brother's school to fetch him. These kids will leave me moneyless, "I want to have dreads, and it's either that or you won't go with you" he states. I'll grow grey hair today, we are at the barber shop to have his hair done,"dreads ain't allowed at your school" I am just shocked to even speak "I will remove them on Sunday" he says. I just laugh, I can't control myself. I'll rather have no one to with than to join his madness "a fade will do, trim his hair on the sides" I say to the barber, I pay and leave "call me when you are done" I tell my brother and leave.

It's evening already the hour we all have been waiting for. Am in an emerald green dress evening gown, body hugging with an open back and it has a bit of bling on the top. With my brother he did listen to me after all am his older sister one and only for that matter, he's in a black suit. I do my make up, just as we are about to leave my very dramatic father makes his presence known "y'all look ugly, but it's fine atleast take pictures with me to blend the ugliness in you" he says putting his bag in the table, he's from work. I feel offended but we obey him and do as he says, it's takes longer than expected with him obviously telling us what to do Infront of the camera "am late" I say irritated. I do the final touch ups and we leave.