Chapter 38

Amahle

Finally made peace with the fact that I'll never see him again. If his own biological parents have given up searching for him then who am i to still hope that I'll see him again, i mean am just a his pitty girlfriend, now mate. The marking he gave me, faded the day i made peace with everything, its like it never happened.
Everyone seems to be fine with everything, including his family actually they've never looked so happy. My family still has no idea of what happened, they've never seen Waylen before, they don't even know that their daughter has meet his family yet, let alone my imprint.
Since everyone was happy i decided to go out for a vacation, i mean why not, work has been keeping me busy and it helped alot in diverting my mind into something else other than him. I had gone to Capetown to meet Siyabonga now that our friendship seems to be going really well, like a baby alive and kicking. I needed it, the space, meet new faces, and definitely the sea breeze. Had a good time with him and the good part is he's not looking for an intimate relationship either so were just friends, and even if so i wouldn't give the chance. Johannesburg has pools so every opportunity we get by the sea we use it profoundly.
I've changed my wardrobe and my car interiors, recently I've realised that spending money that ain't yours is far better than therapy.
Now who's money have i been spending?
They found Waylens car alongside the road with no one inside but his things, so his family gave me access to everything of his including his cars, so am basically a rich girlfriend. I've been really busy with his personal bank card, even invited my friends at his house for a sleepover, i sometimes get the feeling that he's dead, and this is the inheritance his family is giving to me, not to forget that am always at the family house every Sunday for dinner, not that am complaining but it's creepy, am just the new makoti of the house. Their other sons Rawan and Martin are in Capetown handling the fort there so it was just Waylen this side. Typical.
I've really invested in myself alot lately and its helping. My skin looks fantastic and glowing, my weight looks better, not to forget I've been through hell and back. The first month of his disappearance i lost weight alot, but now am back like i never left.
I've even stopped praying for him, for his safety or anything, but i haven't moved on yet, and am not planning on doing any of that either.
Langa's back, for a week now, she's at Menzi place right next door, playing happy family I've been spending time with my godson baby Mbuso, who wouldn't want this pretty chubby boy, which made me think that maybe i should just adopt a child or get a sperm from a sperm doctor to fertilize my egg, but do all that without breaking my virginity, it seems impossible.
I keep on getting constant dreams about that man from the forest, who i ran to, in KZN at Waylens home. Its quite not so clear, he just stares at me and smiles then walk away, didn't say anything to his family, and i also learnt that, he was Waylens grandfather who passed way, so yes on that day i saw a ghost. I mean what  could be shocking than someone who turned into some huge beast from being a human, actually at this point nothing scares me am just waiting for them to tell me something of which i don't know.
My day went well, met a few clients then drove off, i had used one of his luxurious cars. I turned to Waylens own house to spend the night there, it's still the same but with just a woman's touch who is me. If ever he's to return he'll find his house in safe hands.
I ordered food and went to bed, i can now say i see properly at night, i sleep like a baby. Knowing that i might have 99 problems but a man ain't one, but i do wish him well wherever he is.
It's the same forest, dark and bloodcurdling, am wrapped with a dirt clothing, thats barely covering my whole body, i shout for help. The same footsteps, so heavy and near, i look around trying to find my way out, he has this calming yet heavy aurora around him, he taps my shoulder i fell at peace with his touch. He's eyes still golden and majestic his dreadlock heavy as of a kings crown, a beard of african art, simply beautiful "ngilethele ingan'eyami seyiseduze(bring me my child, he's on his way)" he speaks with so much confidence "yiphi ingane babe(which child are you talking about)" i ask "kuzolunga" and just like that he vanishes.
I woke up sweaty, today he finally said something but which child was he talking about, ancestors and always talking in riddles. I am a christian but being in a relationship with Waylen has made me start believing in them, my phone disturbs me from my thoughts its Smangaliso "hey sweetie" i halla her "he's not breathing" she's crying and screaming. I look at my phone in my head its Waylen who's not breathing "ukhuluma ngobani Smangaliso( who are you talking about)" i ask "he's not breathing Amahle, ingan'yami, he's not breathing" she cries even more. She hangs up, before i could even say anything. How can a person get to Cape Town in a second?