Chapter 13

Waylen

Cause I remember, girl
I was the one who said, "Put your lips like this"
Even before all the fame
And people screaming your name
Girl, I was there when you were my baby

It started when we were younger, you were mine
Now another brother's taken over, but it's still in your eyes
Even though we used to argue, it's alright
I know we haven't seen each other in a while
But you will always be my boo
I was in love with you when we were younger, you were mine
And I see it from time to time, I still feel like
And I can see it no matter how I try to hide
And even though there's another man who's in my life
You will always be my boo

I deepened the kiss, with her still in my arms, with my hands on her bare back. I wanted her so bad, but I had to compose myself, I slowly pushed her to the bed, while removing her dress. Her body perfectly underneath mine, her erected breast, on my chest. It just feels so good, I got us under covers, to make her comfortable, as I saw that she wasn't comfortable, when undressing her. I started sucking on her titties, she softly moaned and after sometime I started kissing and biting her body from her neck going down leaving wet kisses all over her,her soft moans sounded so heavenly, and at some point she held her mouth, I guess she didn't believe the sound she made. When done with her upper body, I slowly parted her legs, while looking at her eyes, I kissed her hip side, and gently removed her panties. She immediately put her hand on her nana, shutting her legs.
Inwards I wanted to laugh,she looked cute. I still opened them
and i got her hands off her nana, and there is my favourite new dish staring at me. It looked beautiful my body shook again and as for my dick
it was hard and painful, I went closer for a kiss again. I was just hungry for her, I wanted her to look me through my eyes, and see just how much I love her. Maybe she wasn't feeling okay about this " look at me Nhliziyo yam"
my voice was deeper than usual. She slowly looked at me "please don't ever hide yourself from me S'thandwa Sami, look if you don't feel okay or you don't trust me please say then I'll stop" am just looking at my beautiful girl " I...I....uhm it's okay", there she faked a smile, but it's assuring that she really is fine. I started kissing her again, now I have to turn her on again we were kinda disturbed.
I left her lips and started kissing her neck, it's probably my favourite place. I started sucking on it and a moan escaped and this time it was more louder, it made my blood boil and my heart dance with excitement instantly. My hands reached for her breasts and I squeezed them gently still tracing my tongue up and down her neck then sucking them gently, it went in for sometime, until I felt she was ready. " I'd never hurt you intentionally, I love you, and if you're not ready S'thandwa
sami just wanna explore and worship your
beautiful body okay" well I wasn't expecting for an answer,but she smiled at me. My tongue traveled down to her nana and I rubbed her clit, " Waylenn" she called out my name sofly, did I not go crazy.
I crazy inlove, I continued with my thing , I put out my tongue on her sucking her up, like my life depends on it, with her loud moans filling up the room, she cried out with her lower body going up and down I used my hands to hold her still and I continued eating her pussy up until she screamed out loud my full name and her body laid down, and she released on my face.
I closed her legs, and threw myself down the floor.
I love this girl.

Amahle

After he was done showering, he came down and asked me to order us something, while waiting on the chef to finish off with supper. I pretended not to be shocked, but there is nothing money can't buy. We were chatting and you could see it he's happy, maybe it's because I told him I love him.
Am tired of even hearing the I love you words from him, he's said it too many times, but I'll never get tired of getting all the love from him.
After dinner we watched a movie. Who builds a house and have a cinema inside it, but again I remember the is absolutely nothing money can't buy, even love, expect life.