Chapter Thirty-Three|BFF in action

"We have an issue.", Chris mumbled, pulling the door to the castle open. "We have an issue.", he repeated. Lucy was behind him, holding baby Aulia in her arms. "Why are we going inside, Chris?", she hushed. Chris shook his head, softly rushing her to the hospital room, Mahina's more precisely.
"Stay here.", he ordered his wife.
The latter grunted, but agreed, and waited as her husband knocked.

"Yes?", Liam's now low tone replied.
"Can I come in?", Chris asked. Instead of an answer, the door flew open.
Liam's eyes were still black, and Chris took a second to catch his breath before explaining.
"We have an issue, Liam. We need your help.", he finally burst out. "Define...problem.", Liam replied.
Chris sighed. "Look, I know you don't want to leave Mahina alone in here, but we have an issue we need your help with. A Kian issue."
Liam perked up. "Kian...issue?", he questioned.
Chris nodded. "It's...something big. Kinda need your help here."
Liam nodded, only hesitantly leaving his partners side. "I'll be back, Mahy.", he whispered.
The guard led Liam outside and motioned his wife to follow him.
In the midst of the grass, knelt Kian. He was breathing heavily, blood dropping from his mouth.

"Kian!", Liam shouted, racing closer.
Around the king formed an invisible barrier, so the redhead was thrown aback by a lot.
"What the..? He's bleeding?", Liam mumbled, straightening up.
Having a sudden idea, the werewolf moved around to where the king's head laid, attempting to see his eyes. Kian was crying, and finally Liam could get a look at his friends face.
He was bloody all over, and had black pupils.
A sigh followed Liam's discovery.
"Giulia...where's she?", Liam muttered.
His eyes nervously scanned the area, in worry for his friend he was starting to grow nervous.
Kian now screamed in pain, beams of light shoving back everyone who was trying to get closer, including Liam.
"Kian, I'll need you to breathe, okay? I can help, but only if you let me through. C'mon bro, let me help.", Liam mumbled, slowly taking a step forwards again.
He landed on the ground again, shaking off the dirt.
"C'mon bro, let me help you. I think I know what's happening.", the redhead asked.
Kian's beams shoved the redhead off more, now he realized something else would have to work.
"I need to go in there. I hope this works.", he mumbled, racing off.
Taking the usual turn deep into the forest, and following up by running along a waterfall, Liam was looking for the one other person who could calm Kian down, or let other people help him.
Someone, who knew the issues of loosing control in this mode the best. Someone, who loved waterfalls.

"I know you're here, Liam.", the gentle voice echoed.
Liam took a second to catch his breath, then moved forwards, reaching the person he'd been looking for anyways.
"Soul mode? Is it because of Mahina?", the gentle voice asked, revealing a bush of beige hair.
Liam sighed. "Yeah. It's not me who needs your help though, it's someone else.", he replied.
A second beige haired person appeared, a little smaller than the first, both still not facing the redhead. "Who needs help, Liam?", a soft, gentle voice asked. "Kian.", Liam just said.
Dana turned, a concerned expression on her smile.
"Kian? How could I help?", she asked quietly.
"It's a lot. I think something happened to Giulia, he's letting nobody through. This is the first time I've seen him with black eyes.", Liam mumbled.
Dana jumped off the wood, hugging Liam impulsively. "You're so kind, please never change.", she whispered.
Liam paused, not knowing what to say. Finn's face now also appeared from the shadows.

"He's shutting everyone out? Beams and stuff?", he asked. "Yeah, he's not even letting me through. He's a complete mess. I honestly hoped you could help me figure out how to help.", Liam asked, trembling in his tone.
Finn chuckled in the back.
"It's good you asked people for help. Patience is key. Only issue is, he won't let me through, but maybe you Dani?", Finn wondered.
Dana shrugged, then giggled.
"I'll be glad to help. Let's see what I can do.", she smiled, messing up Liam's hair, as her dad used to do it for Ethan and Justin.
"Thank you!", Liam expressed, jumping as he turned to lead Dana the way.